iOS 14 Public Beta 4 is out

jstnwlkr

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Not that I saw. I downloaded it at 530 or so. Came right up at that time for me. So far so good. Seems nice and smooth. Much quicker it seems

oladob

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Anyone had problems with news widget remaining black even after a network reset? Also trying to share a news article from the notification centre only brings you to the article without opening the share sheet. You have to tap on the share button in the article before it then bring share sheet up.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
2nd generation AirPods still don’t recognize the “Hey Siri” keyword (reliably). This was also the case on the previous beta.

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Mine work with the music app. Haven’t tried making a call yet.
When making calls, I have to turn audio output to speaker or iPhone and then turn output back to my AirPod Pros once the phone starts ringing on the other end. It’s a pain in the ***. I hope this gets fixed quickly. I can stream and listen to music on my AirPod Pros w/o issue.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
It has nothing to do with the clock. It has to do with the way the new widgets work on iOS.

Doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be fixed.

aximtreo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Some of my text notifications still show on home screen after the text has been erased. Power off and on clears these notifications. Strange.