iOS 14 Developer Beta 4 is out

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Downloading iPadOS now!

Sadly, still waiting on confirmation that certain GPS-based games (*cough* Pokémon go *cough* lol) will work to some extent on iOS14 before I download on my daily driver 11Pro

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Anyone here use the ADT Pulse app? If so can you test it on beta 4 and let me know if it works or not? I'm using public betas and only have it on my iPad for now, but on both public betas the app just crashes. I'm assuming it detects an unsupported OS and bails out for security reasons, but just in case that's not the reason I'd be curious to know if it works on the newest beta. I've been debating dropping it on my phone as well but if I do that and the app still crashed then that means resorting to the old school key fob to turn the alarm on and off if I ever leave the house again :rotfl: (and of course total loss of being able to monitor cameras)

firepsych

Jan 15, 2019
Visit site
I’m in the same boat, but I put 14 PB3 on my daily driver. [insert lecture here].
I made a home screen shortcut to link redacted
You’ll get an error and it takes longer because you have to sign in, but you have the same basic functionality until the app is updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Downloading iPadOS now!

Sadly, still waiting on confirmation that certain GPS-based games (*cough* Pokémon go *cough* lol) will work to some extent on iOS14 before I download on my daily driver 11Pro

I don’t use Pokémon so I can’t say. Chances are if it hasn’t worked by now, it’s not going to until they can update it for iOS 14. Sounds like code for the app needs to be updated.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I don’t use Pokémon so I can’t say. Chances are if it hasn’t worked by now, it’s not going to until they can update it for iOS 14. Sounds like code for the app needs to be updated.

That’s what I’m thinking. The developer did release an app update yesterday, but I’m not willing to bank on that update fixing the issue without confirmation

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
That’s what I’m thinking. The developer did release an app update yesterday, but I’m not willing to bank on that update fixing the issue without confirmation

It doesn’t have much to do with code as it does with the app not working with jailbroken devices or a version of iOS that it doesn’t recognize. That’s what the issue is.

Edit: In a sense it does have much to do with code. But you get my drift.

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
I don’t see the Covid-19 tracking thing in privacy settings anymore.

That's because it's been moved to the main settings... under "exposure notifications." Lame it's even there...
db3c97d04c86f8f521171fc81205e493.jpg

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
First app to not function for me...just noticed PNC is not working on beta 4. Was working fine up until then.

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Release is supposed to be a little over a month away. I wonder if they'll be ready by then?

From what I have been seeing, iPhone release date is being pushed to October(a few weeks later was what Apple confirmed). So that gives them extra time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh