Anyone else had this and solved it?
    Search shows lots of things, but not apps.
    (I can go do the new app library page and use that search and it does find apps that match.)
    I tried other posted solutions such as changing languages and turning off siri suggestions etc. But still not working (as of beta 3 released today).

Thanks for any thoughts.
    07-23-2020 04:22 PM
    I’m perplexed by this. Are you able to access the App Store?
    07-23-2020 07:10 PM
    Anyone else had this and solved it?
    Search shows lots of things, but not apps.
    (I can go do the new app library page and use that search and it does find apps that match.)
    I tried other posted solutions such as changing languages and turning off siri suggestions etc. But still not working (as of beta 3 released today).

Thanks for any thoughts.
    I don’t know what to tell you because I can swipe down on my Home Screen and search for every app installed on my iPhone 11 Pro Max running the 3rd dev beta of iOS 14 and see it in the search results.

With that being said, go to Settings → Siri & Search, scroll down and select any of the apps listed therein and then make sure the toggle is enabled next to “Show App In Search”.
    07-23-2020 08:17 PM
    Yes, search results will show me the app as it is in the app store, but not installed apps.
    Buying apps etc works fine.
    It's just swipe-down search that doesn't show me any matches that are installed apps.
    07-24-2020 08:25 AM
    Yes, search results will show me the app as it is in the app store, but not installed apps.
    Buying apps etc works fine.
    It's just swipe-down search that doesn't show me any matches that are installed apps.
    The only other thing I can think of beside doing a restore and set up as new is to go to Settings → General → Reset, and then select the “Reset All Settings” option.
    07-24-2020 09:13 PM
    The only other thing I can think of beside doing a restore and set up as new is to go to Settings → General → Reset, and then select the “Reset All Settings” option.
    Thanks for the idea. Didn't clear the problem...
    07-24-2020 09:44 PM
    I found that after activating a new iphone, it sometimes took quite a while until all the items that I wanted Siri search to find, showed.
    I saw this with contacts and also with apps, and it almost drove me crazy, as I thought something was broken. Thank God everything showed eventually.
    So apparently, it sometimes can take time until the search index gets built - however, I don't think it ever took 2 days, like in your case, from your first to last post. However, I don't use Siri search very often, so it might even be that it takes that long sometimes.
    Annie_M likes this.
    07-25-2020 11:57 AM