iOS 14 developer beta 3 is out.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I think I experienced automated device switching with my second generation AirPods.

The only device it didn’t work with is my Mac running Catalina.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone having contact share suggestions missing? I’ve rebooted a few times and nothing.

Probably isn’t helpful however my guess would be that Suggestions when Sharing might be disabled in settings? Settings/Siri & Search/Siri Suggestions/ Suggestions when Sharing?

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I think I experienced automated device switching with my second generation AirPods.

The only device it didn’t work with is my Mac running Catalina.

Sadly I’ve got second generation and pro’s and haven’t yet had the blessing of automatic switching, this is probably the biggest feature for me in iOS 14, I’m really hoping they land this feature well.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Probably isn’t helpful however my guess would be that Suggestions when Sharing might be disabled in settings? Settings/Siri & Search/Siri Suggestions/ Suggestions when Sharing?

Yeah, it was on when I checked. Toggled off, then on. Still the same. I saw some posts someplace else where people had the same issue. I’ll just sit tight for beta 4 next week.

Vinu Jacob

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
Is anyone having issues with SMS/iMessage where the screen freezes when you get a new message or just randomly switch to it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro