I have been trying to down load this since yesterday. I checked for the update and i clicked on the Download and Install link. Got the Update Requested. It would run for a few seconds and would display "Resume Download"...which was greyed out. A few seconds later, it would go back the the "Update Requested". Then it went into a cycle of the same things. Deleted the Developer Beta profile and installed it again several times...always with the same results.

Anyone have any ideas what to do?
    Just in case it’s a Wi-Fi issue, try restarting your modem and router and then try installing the update.
    Frehley likes this.
    07-23-2020 08:25 PM
    And we finally got that cool World Clock widget from the WWDC demo!
    07-24-2020 10:44 AM
    Beta3 on my iPhone 11 Pro since it’s out and everything was fine till today... My iPhone was unused for 2 hours on the kitchen table and when I pick it up it was scorching HOT...

Anyone had that problem...?

I close it off to cool it down and restarted it and it’s ok for now...
    07-24-2020 11:55 AM
    Just in case it’s a Wi-Fi issue, try restarting your modem and router and then try installing the update.
    Thanks D, tried that and same problem. Just keeps jumping from "Requested Download" to "Resume Download" with the "Resume Download" greyed out. This is on my iPhone 11.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    07-24-2020 01:05 PM
    Looks very Jason Bourne...
    07-24-2020 08:12 PM
    I’m really enjoying the smoothness and stability of iOS 14. Impressive performance thus far.
    07-24-2020 09:08 PM
    Beta3 on my iPhone 11 Pro since it’s out and everything was fine till today... My iPhone was unused for 2 hours on the kitchen table and when I pick it up it was scorching HOT...

Anyone had that problem...?

I close it off to cool it down and restarted it and it’s ok for now...
    I had this issue once with dev beta 2, reset network settings spread to fix it, but not my phone got very hot! Haven’t seen it on dev beta 3
    07-25-2020 06:10 AM
    Anyone else having trouble selecting AirPods as audio destination, no matter if in Bluetooth settings your phone is connected. Forget AirPods+network setting reset seems to fix for 10 minutes, then repeat. Seems to be a few web and Twitter threads of other folks with same issue.

If you are still dev beta 2, might pay to proceed with caution.

iPhone 11pro, issues with both AirPods 2 and AirPods Pro.
    07-25-2020 06:12 AM

Was really hoping for more of a digital clock widget. No an old school wall clock.
    07-25-2020 07:17 AM
    Anyone else having trouble selecting AirPods as audio destination, no matter if in Bluetooth settings your phone is connected. Forget AirPods+network setting reset seems to fix for 10 minutes, then repeat. Seems to be a few web and Twitter threads of other folks with same issue.

Running on an iPhone 11 Pro Max with AirPods Pro and having no issues on this latest Dev build.
    07-26-2020 03:13 PM

Yup. This has been happening to me. Very frustrating. Didn’t happen on beta 2.
    07-27-2020 05:49 PM
    Yup. This has been happening to me. Very frustrating. Didn’t happen on beta 2.
    Can you try disabling Sound Recognition in Accessibility settings, some forums suggest this is causing the issue. I erased my phone to clear the issue, haven't turned this back on.
    07-27-2020 07:17 PM

I'm actually having crackling audio out of my right Airpod Pro on this build especially during phone calls.
    07-28-2020 07:19 AM
    Unless I've missed it, we still don't have the Automatic Device Switching for AirPods in iOS 14. Is this the case, if not given we are now on beta 3 I'd suspect this might not make it into the GM.
    07-30-2020 12:12 AM
    Unless I've missed it, we still don't have the Automatic Device Switching for AirPods in iOS 14. Is this the case, if not given we are now on beta 3 I'd suspect this might not make it into the GM.
    Yup. This will probably be an AirPlay 2 type-situation.
    07-30-2020 10:39 AM
    I think I experienced automated device switching with my second generation AirPods.

The only device it didn’t work with is my Mac running Catalina.
    07-30-2020 01:51 PM
    iOS 14 developer beta 3 is out.-1d0a0bb7-e45e-4d14-9e46-6104f71bf5d3.jpgIs anyone having contact share suggestions missing? I’ve rebooted a few times and nothing.
    07-30-2020 04:48 PM
    Is anyone having contact share suggestions missing? I’ve rebooted a few times and nothing.
    Probably isn’t helpful however my guess would be that Suggestions when Sharing might be disabled in settings? Settings/Siri & Search/Siri Suggestions/ Suggestions when Sharing?
    07-31-2020 06:24 PM
    I think I experienced automated device switching with my second generation AirPods.

The only device it didn’t work with is my Mac running Catalina.

Sadly I’ve got second generation and pro’s and haven’t yet had the blessing of automatic switching, this is probably the biggest feature for me in iOS 14, I’m really hoping they land this feature well.
    07-31-2020 06:25 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1D0A0BB7-E45E-4D14-9E46-6104F71BF5D3.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	186.8 KB 
ID:	129089Is anyone having contact share suggestions missing? I’ve rebooted a few times and nothing.
    Mine is still available.
    carrickfergus likes this.
    07-31-2020 07:56 PM
    Probably isn’t helpful however my guess would be that Suggestions when Sharing might be disabled in settings? Settings/Siri & Search/Siri Suggestions/ Suggestions when Sharing?
    Yeah, it was on when I checked. Toggled off, then on. Still the same. I saw some posts someplace else where people had the same issue. I’ll just sit tight for beta 4 next week.
    07-31-2020 10:50 PM
    Is anyone having issues with SMS/iMessage where the screen freezes when you get a new message or just randomly switch to it.
    07-31-2020 11:42 PM
    How do I download the beta
    08-01-2020 04:44 AM
    Is anyone having issues with SMS/iMessage where the screen freezes when you get a new message or just randomly switch to it.
    I haven’t experienced anything like that to this point...
    08-01-2020 06:25 AM
    How do I download the beta
    Check your PM.
    NewYorkChic likes this.
    08-01-2020 06:31 AM
50 12