EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Yes! Space issue is fixed !

b432152adb76d244fdfaae38cfb3d52e.jpg

Doug B

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Running great for me. Looks like they also fixed the Mail app so you can swipe to select multiple messages at once.

Vinu Jacob

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
I've noticed a couple of problems, on an OTA install of this version. My iMessage app keeps freezing when I switch between messages, and in addition, my Apple Watch which has the latest beta as well, now re-boots for no apparent reason a few times each day, neither of these was an issue with the previous version on this beta. I live on my messages app, so this is a real pain.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I have been trying to down load this since yesterday. I checked for the update and i clicked on the Download and Install link. Got the Update Requested. It would run for a few seconds and would display "Resume Download"...which was greyed out. A few seconds later, it would go back the the "Update Requested". Then it went into a cycle of the same things. Deleted the Developer Beta profile and installed it again several times...always with the same results.

Anyone have any ideas what to do?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have been trying to down load this since yesterday. I checked for the update and i clicked on the Download and Install link. Got the Update Requested. It would run for a few seconds and would display "Resume Download"...which was greyed out. A few seconds later, it would go back the the "Update Requested". Then it went into a cycle of the same things. Deleted the Developer Beta profile and installed it again several times...always with the same results.

Anyone have any ideas what to do?

Just in case it’s a Wi-Fi issue, try restarting your modem and router and then try installing the update.

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Beta3 on my iPhone 11 Pro since it’s out and everything was fine till today... My iPhone was unused for 2 hours on the kitchen table and when I pick it up it was scorching HOT...

Anyone had that problem...?

I close it off to cool it down and restarted it and it’s ok for now...

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Just in case it’s a Wi-Fi issue, try restarting your modem and router and then try installing the update.

Thanks D, tried that and same problem. Just keeps jumping from "Requested Download" to "Resume Download" with the "Resume Download" greyed out. This is on my iPhone 11.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m really enjoying the smoothness and stability of iOS 14. Impressive performance thus far.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Beta3 on my iPhone 11 Pro since it’s out and everything was fine till today... My iPhone was unused for 2 hours on the kitchen table and when I pick it up it was scorching HOT...

Anyone had that problem...?

I close it off to cool it down and restarted it and it’s ok for now...

I had this issue once with dev beta 2, reset network settings spread to fix it, but not my phone got very hot! Haven’t seen it on dev beta 3

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else having trouble selecting AirPods as audio destination, no matter if in Bluetooth settings your phone is connected. Forget AirPods+network setting reset seems to fix for 10 minutes, then repeat. Seems to be a few web and Twitter threads of other folks with same issue.

If you are still dev beta 2, might pay to proceed with caution.

iPhone 11pro, issues with both AirPods 2 and AirPods Pro.

minimejer05

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else having trouble selecting AirPods as audio destination, no matter if in Bluetooth settings your phone is connected. Forget AirPods+network setting reset seems to fix for 10 minutes, then repeat. Seems to be a few web and Twitter threads of other folks with same issue.

Running on an iPhone 11 Pro Max with AirPods Pro and having no issues on this latest Dev build.

lemagician

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site

Yup. This has been happening to me. Very frustrating. Didn’t happen on beta 2.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Yup. This has been happening to me. Very frustrating. Didn’t happen on beta 2.

Can you try disabling Sound Recognition in Accessibility settings, some forums suggest this is causing the issue. I erased my phone to clear the issue, haven't turned this back on.

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site

I'm actually having crackling audio out of my right Airpod Pro on this build especially during phone calls.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Unless I've missed it, we still don't have the Automatic Device Switching for AirPods in iOS 14. Is this the case, if not given we are now on beta 3 I'd suspect this might not make it into the GM.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox