Visit site
It’s named Public Beta 2 by the way :)

Downloading
6e728fbc247c73062314beb4bcc858bd.jpg

Last edited:

Modelflier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I’m going to hold off on my iPhone XR for a while as I have iPadOS14 developer beta on my iPad and there are several apps that I regularly use that are having problems with iPadOS14, and I don’t want to have the same problems with my iPhone.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Sweet! I’ll probably do it at some point but doing iPadOS for sure. I have to make sure I don’t invalidate MS Authenticator somehow as it’s critical to my current work from home situation so avoiding the phone beta for now.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm doing the reverse. I must have my iPad (and Mac) functional, because of my university.
My iPhone, even with work from home and Microsoft Authenticator, is less critical.

matboud

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
Is it just me, or is compact Siri not working? Maybe I’m just missing a setting or something, but she’s definitely full screen.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is it just me, or is compact Siri not working? Maybe I’m just missing a setting or something, but she’s definitely full screen.

Siri works like it should on my iPhone 11 Pro Max running the latest dev beta of iOS 14.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm doing the reverse. I must have my iPad (and Mac) functional, because of my university.
My iPhone, even with work from home and Microsoft Authenticator, is less critical.

If you could let me know if ms authenticator behaves after I’d appreciate it. I want to run the beta but literally can’t log in to work daily without it.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Tried to download profile and no luck as of this morning. Still on 13.6 which was downloaded yesterday.

What a dope I am I was on chrome switched to safari and bam it worked!!! How stupid can I be lol

Last edited:

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft Authenticator works for me, with a little bug that was present on 13.5.1 as well. For some reason, it requires double Face ID authentication.

The first issue I saw is that the Messages app no longer shows MMS subjects in received messages, which is an important piece of information for my work.

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft Authenticator works for me, with a little bug that was present on 13.5.1 as well. For some reason, it requires double Face ID authentication.

The first issue I saw is that the Messages app no longer shows MMS subjects in received messages, which is an important piece of information for my work.

**disregard**

jstnwlkr

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
This beta seems okay so far. Random force closes on some apps, but they aren't necessary apps for me.

The big one is that my mobile banking app isn't compatible at this time. I'll be reporting feedback this morning for that

Modelflier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
This beta seems okay so far. Random force closes on some apps, but they aren't necessary apps for me.

The big one is that my mobile banking app isn't compatible at this time. I'll be reporting feedback this morning for that

Yes, I found the same with my banking app on my iPad Pro. Luckily their website access is still working fine, so I’m glad I decided to hold fire on my iPhone XR update.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711