iOS 14 public beta 1 is out

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the info on MS Authenticator still working on the beta everyone. With that news I very well might add it to my phone as well then. I think my main interest in running it on my phone this year is that there's going to be that new public WatchOS beta and I kinda want to test out that stuff and I assume it will require the phone beta to install. For now I'll probably just run the iPadOS beta until the WatchOS one drops. Of course, I might just cave over the weekend and do it anyway. I already did an archived backup of my phone along with the iPad lol.

jstnwlkr

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I found the same with my banking app on my iPad Pro. Luckily their website access is still working fine, so I’m glad I decided to hold fire on my iPhone XR update.

Just tried the online site, it still works...... Just a giant pain at the moment. I can work with it for now. Hopefully it gets resolved soon

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone running the Public beta on their phone who has NOT updated their watch to Watch OS 7 beta confirm watch/phone integration is working well please?

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Force close of apps may be attributed to the Facebook SDK issue, and not the beta. I was only having issues with apps listed on sites as “affected” and it seems to have corrected itself.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I've seen my two first real bugs...
  1. Audio streaming to AirPlay 2 devices seems to stop working after a couple of hours. If it happens again, I'll report it to Apple.
  2. Facebook Messenger can't use the camera to create stories. It causes the phone to crash; not a huge loss.
Odd, it was on and still shows full screen. Tried it both ways with no luck.
I suggest you submit this to Apple if you haven't already. They're the best placed to address this :)

Last edited:

KBV1

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
For a first Beta to public, this is pretty stable.... but I have noticed one thing. My airpods... the ANC seems to have got a lot worse and also the tip test is coming back as amber everytime with all tip (I use med daily). When i first did the test it couple weeks back when i got them it came back as green everytime and ANC worked perfectly. Today... i hear a lot more noise with ANC activated. Anyone else found this?

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
For a first Beta to public, this is pretty stable.... but I have noticed one thing. My airpods... the ANC seems to have got a lot worse and also the tip test is coming back as amber everytime with all tip (I use med daily). When i first did the test it couple weeks back when i got them it came back as green everytime and ANC worked perfectly. Today... i hear a lot more noise with ANC activated. Anyone else found this?

I don't notice any difference between using my airpods on a ios14 beta device and an ios13 device, I have to admit.

I'll check again though just to make sure.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
It did compact mode when I was in my car. Phone was connected to BT car stereo. Tried again when I got I the house but went full screen, not the little siri orb.
Dunno...

Must be an iOS issue. It’s working properly on the iPadOS public beta.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW