Has your bank updated their app yet?
    Mine in the Czech Republic hasn’t been updated, but it still works. I still won’t put it on my main device, though, in case it stops working with future beta updates.
    07-14-2020 12:47 AM
    Mine in the Czech Republic hasn’t been updated, but it still works. I still won’t put it on my main device, though, in case it stops working with future beta updates.
    If it works currently it’s unlikely to break in a future beta update. Not saying it’s not possible. The main reason apps like that will stop working is they detect you’re on an OS version they don’t support or think the device is jailbroken and not secure. If it’s working on the current beta version there’s a pretty good chance it will continue to work. Obviously not 100% but most likely.
    07-14-2020 12:58 AM
    If it works currently it’s unlikely to break in a future beta update. Not saying it’s not possible. The main reason apps like that will stop working is they detect you’re on an OS version they don’t support or think the device is jailbroken and not secure. If it’s working on the current beta version there’s a pretty good chance it will continue to work. Obviously not 100% but most likely.
    Oooh I didn’t know that. Thanks. That makes me feel more confident...especially now that it looks like my Memoji doesn’t work on my 11 (not on beta), but only on my XS (beta). I didn’t make any changes to it, but I did open the edit menu to see the new hairstyles, but I didn’t save any actual edits. I’ll have to make a new one on my 11 I guess.
    07-14-2020 01:03 AM
    Siri works like it should on my iPhone 11 Pro Max running the latest dev beta of iOS 14.
    I found "hey ṣírí" doesn't seem to work when you have sound recognition turned on. Anyone else found this to be the case or is it a bug? By the way I'm on the iPhone 11 pro max as well.
    07-14-2020 04:25 AM
    Can anyone running the Public beta on their phone who has NOT updated their watch to Watch OS 7 beta confirm watch/phone integration is working well please?
    Working fine for me for the last 24 hrs. Will update if plays up.
    07-14-2020 04:33 AM
    Working fine for me for the last 24 hrs. Will update if plays up.
    Working fine here since I updated yesterday!
    07-14-2020 05:13 AM
    Anyone having issues with the weather widget not updating? I know it was supposedly fixed, but unless I go in and click on the saved location (instead of current location) it shows me Cupertino.
    07-14-2020 06:52 PM
    I found "hey ṣírí" doesn't seem to work when you have sound recognition turned on. Anyone else found this to be the case or is it a bug? By the way I'm on the iPhone 11 pro max as well.
    Siri with CarPlay is not working. I get the “no internet connection” or “I didn’t get that” when trying to make a command.
    oladob likes this.
    07-14-2020 06:53 PM
    Anyone having issues with the weather widget not updating? I know it was supposedly fixed, but unless I go in and click on the saved location (instead of current location) it shows me Cupertino.
    Mine is updating properly with my current location. I’ve seen some predicted highs a bit off though.
    Premium1 likes this.
    07-14-2020 09:34 PM
    Mine is doing this, but I can’t get it to fix.
    07-14-2020 10:20 PM
    Can anyone running the Public beta on their phone who has NOT updated their watch to Watch OS 7 beta confirm watch/phone integration is working well please?
    Yes, its working fine with iOS 14 on my iPhone XR and Apple Watch 2 with watchOS 6.2.6 - no problems so far.
    07-15-2020 09:09 AM
    Mine is doing this, but I can’t get it to fix.
    It was supposed to be fixed in this beta but unless I lock the location on where I am at, it will not automatically update. Oh well maybe in the next beta it will be fixed.
    07-15-2020 09:13 PM
    Mine doesn't show cupertino but at times doesn't update till I click in.
    07-16-2020 01:40 PM
    Anyone found the clock widget I seem to see on a lot of apple news webpages and sites? I seem not to be able to find it as an option in ios 14.
    07-16-2020 01:42 PM
    Anyone found the clock widget I seem to see on a lot of apple news webpages and sites? I seem not to be able to find it as an option in ios 14.
    its apparently not available with this beta. Maybe later versions will finally have it.
    07-16-2020 02:50 PM
    Siri with CarPlay is not working. I get the “no internet connection” or “I didn’t get that” when trying to make a command.
    Funny enough, I would have this issue all of the time on the 13.6 beta and haven’t had it once in the 14 beta, and I abuse poor Siri while I drive.
    Premium1 likes this.
    07-16-2020 03:31 PM
    Tried out Apple Maps in my car today and can't seem to get the voice prompts to play over my BT car stereo, like Google Maps does. Anyone know a workaround for this? I think I had this same issue on iOS13 and earlier.
    07-16-2020 04:26 PM
    Tried out Apple Maps in my car today and can't seem to get the voice prompts to play over my BT car stereo, like Google Maps does. Anyone know a workaround for this? I think I had this same issue on iOS13 and earlier.
    Have you set your Bluetooth output in Apple Maps to be your car?

It sometimes reverts back to the phone’s speakers.
    07-16-2020 05:58 PM
    I used Apple maps today too, the voice prompts worked while I was listening to a podcast through Bluetooth.

The issue I ran into was that the Apple maps keep disconnecting from my route, happened 2 times this morning.

Didn't happen on my way back, was an odd quirk.
    07-16-2020 06:02 PM
    Have you set your Bluetooth output in Apple Maps to be your car?

It sometimes reverts back to the phone’s speakers.
    Figured it out. Once you start navigation click on the Audio tab then select the BT device. Works Now!
    07-16-2020 07:42 PM
    Funny enough, I would have this issue all of the time on the 13.6 beta and haven’t had it once in the 14 beta, and I abuse poor Siri while I drive.
    I mean it isn't super terrible (since I don't use Siri all that often while driving, mainly to switch music) but yeah I was surprised that it gave me the issue. Maybe the next beta will fix it.
    07-17-2020 11:20 AM
    It was supposed to be fixed in this beta but unless I lock the location on where I am at, it will not automatically update. Oh well maybe in the next beta it will be fixed.
    Mine isn’t working properly. I didn’t notice it until I read this and decided to check.

I go in and out of the weather app and the temperature is updated in the app, but the widget stays the same for ages.

iOS 14 public beta 1 is out-img_7694.jpgiOS 14 public beta 1 is out-img_7693.jpg
    Premium1 likes this.
    07-18-2020 05:01 AM
    I have the public beta running on my old iPhone XS and I don’t really have any issues so far. The most annoying thing is that the Settings app has a notification badge that won’t go away. Otherwise, I’m really enjoying iOS 14.

My question is this, though ... does anyone have it running on two different iPhones and have different experiences? My main phone is an iPhone 11 and based on my experience with the public beta on the XS I’m tempted to just jump in and put it on my 11, too.

Any thoughts?
    07-18-2020 05:10 AM
    Mine isn’t working properly. I didn’t notice it until I read this and decided to check.

I go in and out of the weather app and the temperature is updated in the app, but the widget stays the same for ages.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7694.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	883.8 KB 
ID:	129036Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7693.JPG 
Views:	0 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	129037
    Agree. Hopefully in the next 1-2 betas they get it all ironed out.
    07-18-2020 09:38 AM
    Isn't this actually Public Beta 2?
    07-22-2020 02:23 PM
81 1234