Force close of apps may be attributed to the Facebook SDK issue, and not the beta. I was only having issues with apps listed on sites as “affected” and it seems to have corrected itself.
    07-10-2020 01:51 PM
    Can anyone running the Public beta on their phone who has NOT updated their watch to Watch OS 7 beta confirm watch/phone integration is working well please?
    Working fine for me... I'm on the dev beta and watch is still on 6.2.6.
    Highrisedrifter likes this.
    07-10-2020 01:57 PM
    Does anyone know if we will be able to customize widget stacks?
    07-10-2020 04:57 PM
    Can anyone running the Public beta on their phone who has NOT updated their watch to Watch OS 7 beta confirm watch/phone integration is working well please?
    Yeah my watch is still on 6.2.6 and having no issues with this public betas.
    Highrisedrifter likes this.
    07-10-2020 05:56 PM
    Thanks for the confirmation that the beta plays nicely with a watch still on OS6.
    07-10-2020 05:59 PM
    I may jump on this one, but will wait for beta 2. All these apps closing is a concern, as my 6s Plus is my only device.
    I haven’t had any issues with that and I’ve been running since beta 1 the first day.
    07-10-2020 08:47 PM
    I've seen my two first real bugs...
    1. Audio streaming to AirPlay 2 devices seems to stop working after a couple of hours. If it happens again, I'll report it to Apple.
    2. Facebook Messenger can't use the camera to create stories. It causes the phone to crash; not a huge loss.

Odd, it was on and still shows full screen. Tried it both ways with no luck.
    I suggest you submit this to Apple if you haven't already. They're the best placed to address this
    Last edited by Ed7789; 07-10-2020 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Added quote for reply
    07-10-2020 09:11 PM
    Does anyone know if we will be able to customize widget stacks?
    I am under the impression we will. But, as of right now, it seems locked in. Maybe it will adapt as you use it more.
    taeisme likes this.
    07-10-2020 10:06 PM
    Is it just me, or is compact Siri not working? Maybe I’m just missing a setting or something, but she’s definitely full screen.
    Not working for me either..shows full screen..
    07-11-2020 12:36 AM
    For a first Beta to public, this is pretty stable.... but I have noticed one thing. My airpods... the ANC seems to have got a lot worse and also the tip test is coming back as amber everytime with all tip (I use med daily). When i first did the test it couple weeks back when i got them it came back as green everytime and ANC worked perfectly. Today... i hear a lot more noise with ANC activated. Anyone else found this?
    07-11-2020 04:02 AM
    For a first Beta to public, this is pretty stable.... but I have noticed one thing. My airpods... the ANC seems to have got a lot worse and also the tip test is coming back as amber everytime with all tip (I use med daily). When i first did the test it couple weeks back when i got them it came back as green everytime and ANC worked perfectly. Today... i hear a lot more noise with ANC activated. Anyone else found this?
    I don't notice any difference between using my airpods on a ios14 beta device and an ios13 device, I have to admit.

I'll check again though just to make sure.
    07-11-2020 03:04 PM
    Is working fine for me (IOS14 on iPhone 11 and watch still on WatchOS 6.x.x)
    07-12-2020 12:07 PM
    Is working fine for me (IOS14 on iPhone 11 and watch still on WatchOS 6.x.x)
    Same
    07-12-2020 01:07 PM
    Not working for me either..shows full screen..
    It did compact mode when I was in my car. Phone was connected to BT car stereo. Tried again when I got I the house but went full screen, not the little siri orb.
    Dunno...
    07-12-2020 06:33 PM
    It did compact mode when I was in my car. Phone was connected to BT car stereo. Tried again when I got I the house but went full screen, not the little siri orb.
    Dunno...
    Must be an iOS issue. It’s working properly on the iPadOS public beta.
    07-12-2020 07:47 PM
    This beta seems okay so far. Random force closes on some apps, but they aren't necessary apps for me.

The big one is that my mobile banking app isn't compatible at this time. I'll be reporting feedback this morning for that
    Has your bank updated their app yet?
    07-12-2020 08:44 PM
    It’s working on my phone.
    07-12-2020 09:13 PM
    Could be, I’m not running it on my phone yet. Just saw a bunch having problems with it on their phone though.
    07-12-2020 09:55 PM
    does it work in compact mode everytime? Mine seems to only do this when it's connected to my BT car stereo.. maybe I have some SIRI settings wrong? I'll double check that.
    07-13-2020 09:44 AM
    does it work in compact mode everytime? Mine seems to only do this when it's connected to my BT car stereo.. maybe I have some SIRI settings wrong? I'll double check that.
    Every time.
    07-13-2020 09:51 AM
    Every time.
    what phone do you have? I'm using an XR. Glad to hear you are not having issues with this.. that was one thing I was really looking forward to.
    07-13-2020 11:38 AM
    what phone do you have? I'm using an XR. Glad to hear you are not having issues with this.. that was one thing I was really looking forward to.
    07-13-2020 12:35 PM
    It works for me in my iPhone XS. So far the beta is fine. It’s gonna take me some time to find the widget setup that works for me, though. I love the app library

My only complaint so far is not beta specific, but that there is STILL no way to sort songs in a playlist from the Music app. This is such basic functionality I can’t believe we still don’t have it. I like to have the most recently added songs at the top and Spotify does this easily. I hate having to add a song and then go to the very bottom of the list and then drag it all the way up every time I add a song (which can sometimes be a whole album at once).
    07-14-2020 12:21 AM
    It works for me in my iPhone XS. So far the beta is fine. It’s gonna take me some time to find the widget setup that works for me, though. I love the app library

My only complaint so far is not beta specific, but that there is STILL no way to sort songs in a playlist from the Music app. This is such basic functionality I can’t believe we still don’t have it. I like to have the most recently added songs at the top and Spotify does this easily. I hate having to add a song and then go to the very bottom of the list and then drag it all the way up every time I add a song (which can sometimes be a whole album at once).
    Siri thing must be a random bug only affecting some people then or maybe device screen resolution. I’ve seen 11 and XS owners say no issue but XR which is a different res having problems. Anyway, I was just guessing it might be an iOS issue. I haven’t tried the iOS beta yet just the iPad one. I’m probably adding it to my 11 Pro Max soon though.
    07-14-2020 12:34 AM
    Anyone decide to set their device up as new for the beta? I was thinking about it once I swap to it. Currently have most of my apps in folders but that’s mostly to keep from having 5-7 home screens instead of 1-2.

Now that there’s a screen to basically do that for us I was thinking of setting up new to clear out a couple years of transferred junk etc from restoring local encrypted backups to new devices and upgrades from older iOS versions. Then just drag out the apps I’m actually using and of course some widgets. I mean I’d still restore from iCloud but after wiping the device first after the os upgrade.
    07-14-2020 12:41 AM
81 1234