iOS 14 developer beta 2 is out.

Doug B

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
That’s my guess. Maybe the charging coil. The 3 wireless chargers I have in my house are Mophie, Belkin, and Samsung. Neither of my 2 iPhones on iOS 14 had issues with wireless charging. Not a single time.

So it looks like it was my charger after all. Tried my neighbors and it worked fine. Weird that my charger would work with iOS 13 but not 14. Bought myself a new wireless charging pad and power brick. Everything is golden again.

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Widgets are not even close to Android widgets and only some app can be a widget. The App Library is nothing to scream about either Apple needs to step up with better updates

Never mind the fact that it seems the iPad doesn’t even get the placeable widgets or App Library.

Seems like a very half hearted effort at this point.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
So it looks like it was my charger after all. Tried my neighbors and it worked fine. Weird that my charger would work with iOS 13 but not 14. Bought myself a new wireless charging pad and power brick. Everything is golden again.

Yeah I figured it was something since nobody else reported wireless charging issues.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Widgets are not even close to Android widgets and only some app can be a widget. The App Library is nothing to scream about either Apple needs to step up with better updates

It is beta. Many apps have not updated for iOS 14 yet. You'll likely see many more with widgets soon.

Vinu Jacob

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
I'm having the same issue, on my iphone 8s plus.

LOL.. just realized that the actual issue does not appear in my response.. I was talking about Bluetooth turning off and on randomly.

Last edited:

oladob

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Any one have any idea why they seem to be dragging their feet in releasing public beta 2? They have released all the others except ios and ipad os 14. (Ie TV, watch and big sur)

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I have been using 14 beta since it was released and again apple is not even close to what Android has going on their devices. It 2020 apple let's make some changes give us some personalization on our devices once and for all.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73