iOS 14 developer beta 2 is out.

Doug B

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I still can’t use any wireless chargers. The other thing I noticed is I can’t press edit and then swipe my finger down the left side of the screen to select multiple emails in the Mail app. Have to select them one by one. Otherwise everything is good.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I still can’t use any wireless chargers. The other thing I noticed is I can’t press edit and then swipe my finger down the left side of the screen to select multiple emails in the Mail app. Have to select them one by one. Otherwise everything is good.

They removed that feature in beta 1. Hoping it’s a bug.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
This could just be an issue with my corporate account, however just after Beta 2 upgrade yesterday all three of my iOS devices prompted me to re-authenticate to Microsoft 365. The authentication (2FA using Microsoft Authenticator app) worked ok, however I'm then prompted with the "Need admin approval" screen for "Apple Internet Accounts", then prompted to provide an admin account to authorise it (I'm not an admin).

I'm using native mail/calendar/contacts with M365, and this was all working just fine with iOS13 and then iOS 14 Beta 1.

Anyone seeing a similar issue or have ideas on what to fix.

Exact same thing happened to me. Posted this same issue on the earlier thread. I ended up using the outlook app instead for my work email for now until they fix this on the next beta version. I also reported it on the feedback app.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I don’t have any problems using the select all feature within the Mail app so I would definitely recommend a clean install of iOS 14.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have 3 wireless charger in my house. All 3 different brands. My office, kitchen, and bedroom. Haven't had a single wireless charging issue on either beta. You may want to restore and try again.

Doug B

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I have 3 wireless charger in my house. All 3 different brands. My office, kitchen, and bedroom. Haven't had a single wireless charging issue on either beta. You may want to restore and try again.

Just finished the reload. Still can’t use a wireless charger. All my other devices work fine. Granted they aren’t on beta 14. The Mail bug still remains too. The restore was done via my Mac. Hopefully the next beta will correct it. The phone says it’s charging but I’m reality it’s not.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just finished the reload. Still can’t use a wireless charger. All my other devices work fine. Granted they aren’t on beta 14. The Mail bug still remains too. The restore was done via my Mac. Hopefully the next beta will correct it. The phone says it’s charging but I’m reality it’s not.

Did you restore from a backup or did you set it up as new?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Maybe it’s your device itself. Or don’t load your backup. But yeah I have 3 different branded wireless charges and don’t have a single issue. On neither neat. I have an iPhone 11 and iPhone XS both on iOS beta. Neither have had an issue with wireless charging.

Doug B

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Did you restore from a backup or did you set it up as new?

Downloaded the beta file from Apple and loaded it from my MacBook Pro. I ran the battery down a bit and then set it on the dock. Nothing was loaded. I’ll try downgrading back to stock tomorrow and see if it’s still doing it. Maybe the charging coil is having issues.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I would never install a beta on my daily driver!

If this build was unstable, they would not have released the same build to the public. It’s very stable. Just a few small little issues. No deal breakers here in the builds so far.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Downloaded the beta file from Apple and loaded it from my MacBook Pro. I ran the battery down a bit and then set it on the dock. Nothing was loaded. I’ll try downgrading back to stock tomorrow and see if it’s still doing it. Maybe the charging coil is having issues.

That’s my guess. Maybe the charging coil. The 3 wireless chargers I have in my house are Mophie, Belkin, and Samsung. Neither of my 2 iPhones on iOS 14 had issues with wireless charging. Not a single time.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
If this build was unstable, they would not have released the same build to the public. It’s very stable. Just a few small little issues. No deal breakers here in the builds so far.

That’s very true, and if I had a spare iPhone or spare iPad, I might consider exploring the world of betas!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR