I like the ability to pin conversations in the message app very nice Apple.
    mumfoau likes this.
    07-11-2020 10:58 AM
    I have 3 wireless charger in my house. All 3 different brands. My office, kitchen, and bedroom. Haven't had a single wireless charging issue on either beta. You may want to restore and try again.
    Just finished the reload. Still can’t use a wireless charger. All my other devices work fine. Granted they aren’t on beta 14. The Mail bug still remains too. The restore was done via my Mac. Hopefully the next beta will correct it. The phone says it’s charging but I’m reality it’s not.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    07-11-2020 04:20 PM
    Just finished the reload. Still can’t use a wireless charger. All my other devices work fine. Granted they aren’t on beta 14. The Mail bug still remains too. The restore was done via my Mac. Hopefully the next beta will correct it. The phone says it’s charging but I’m reality it’s not.
    Did you restore from a backup or did you set it up as new?
    Garz and Annie_M like this.
    07-11-2020 07:16 PM
    Maybe it’s your device itself. Or don’t load your backup. But yeah I have 3 different branded wireless charges and don’t have a single issue. On neither neat. I have an iPhone 11 and iPhone XS both on iOS beta. Neither have had an issue with wireless charging.
    07-11-2020 07:18 PM
    Im running it on my secondary phone Xr . Im not going to install it on the 11 pro max , at least for now.
    Annie_M likes this.
    07-11-2020 07:27 PM
    I would never install a beta on my daily driver!
    07-11-2020 07:57 PM
    Did you restore from a backup or did you set it up as new?
    Downloaded the beta file from Apple and loaded it from my MacBook Pro. I ran the battery down a bit and then set it on the dock. Nothing was loaded. I’ll try downgrading back to stock tomorrow and see if it’s still doing it. Maybe the charging coil is having issues.
    07-11-2020 10:23 PM
    If this build was unstable, they would not have released the same build to the public. It’s very stable. Just a few small little issues. No deal breakers here in the builds so far.
    ladyc0524 and nikkisharif like this.
    07-12-2020 02:52 AM
    Downloaded the beta file from Apple and loaded it from my MacBook Pro. I ran the battery down a bit and then set it on the dock. Nothing was loaded. I’ll try downgrading back to stock tomorrow and see if it’s still doing it. Maybe the charging coil is having issues.
    That’s my guess. Maybe the charging coil. The 3 wireless chargers I have in my house are Mophie, Belkin, and Samsung. Neither of my 2 iPhones on iOS 14 had issues with wireless charging. Not a single time.
    07-12-2020 02:55 AM
    If this build was unstable, they would not have released the same build to the public. It’s very stable. Just a few small little issues. No deal breakers here in the builds so far.
    That’s very true, and if I had a spare iPhone or spare iPad, I might consider exploring the world of betas!
    Tartarus and nikkisharif like this.
    07-12-2020 08:59 AM
    You’ve been among us mods and ambassadors for a considerable time now, Annie.
    You should know by now there is nothing to be afraid of installing betas.
    But also, there is nothing wrong with caution, so I do understand your POV.
    07-12-2020 10:00 AM
    Shoot I only have one phone so I’m always running a beta on my daily!
    07-12-2020 10:03 AM
    As an ambassador I expected nothing less from you
    mumfoau and nikkisharif like this.
    07-12-2020 10:04 AM
    Same here
    mumfoau, Tartarus and nikkisharif like this.
    07-12-2020 10:25 AM
    That’s my guess. Maybe the charging coil. The 3 wireless chargers I have in my house are Mophie, Belkin, and Samsung. Neither of my 2 iPhones on iOS 14 had issues with wireless charging. Not a single time.
    Well it looks like it’s just a bug with the beta for me. I downgraded back to 13 and everything was working as expected. Moved back to 14 and same problems continued. Also I’ve noticed that I can’t update carrier settings. It tells me there’s an update but it won’t update. Hopefully beta 3 will fix it.
    mumfoau likes this.
    07-12-2020 08:49 PM
    Well it looks like it’s just a bug with the beta for me. I downgraded back to 13 and everything was working as expected. Moved back to 14 and same problems continued. Also I’ve noticed that I can’t update carrier settings. It tells me there’s an update but it won’t update. Hopefully beta 3 will fix it.
    What brand of charger are you using? Any other wireless charger to try? What weird is I have 2 phones running the beta on 3 different chargers without a single issue. Also, what phone are you using? Maybe somebody else who has same phone can chime in on their experiences with wireless charging.
    07-12-2020 09:16 PM
    It’s an anker charging stand. I charges my wife’s 10S max and my SE (work phone) just fine. I’m using the 11 Pro Max. I only have the one wireless pad since my wife keeps her phone downstairs and just plugs it in. I mean it’s not a huge deal breaker. Just a huge bug I’ve noticed. I have to run into town tomorrow. I guess I’ll grab another wireless charger then and see if it charges.
    Garz likes this.
    07-12-2020 10:54 PM
    No issues with wireless charging for me at all thankfully, iPhone XR & 11 Pro. Using a Hyper Drive 7W charger, Mophie Wireless Charing Base, HyperJuice Wireless Car Charger and a Nomad Base Station Apple Watch Edition without issues. Both Beta 1 and Beta 2 have been the best that I've had loaded, and I've loaded every developer beta over the years.
    07-12-2020 11:54 PM
    Maybe I’m missing something but my AirPods no longer announce text messages and I can’t find where to enable this. Just wondering if this is something that has been lost in the beta or am I missing something
    07-13-2020 09:40 AM
    It is in the beta.

The setting is under “Siri and Search” and “Announce messages”
    dontjenksme likes this.
    07-13-2020 11:58 AM
    Wireless charging is working for me and don’t and haven’t come across any other issues so far.
    Garz and carrickfergus like this.
    07-14-2020 06:45 PM
    Weird issue. When I open my airpods case I rarely (almost never) never get the popup showing the battery level of the case. If I swipe over to the screen where you would normally se battery levels I see the airpods but not the case. Am I missing something or has anyone else noticed this?
    07-15-2020 06:24 AM
    Weird issue. When I open my airpods case I rarely (almost never) never get the popup showing the battery level of the case. If I swipe over to the screen where you would normally se battery levels I see the airpods but not the case. Am I missing something or has anyone else noticed this?
    You’ll only see the battery level of the case if one or both the AirPods are in the case.
    This because the case itself doesn’t have a BT chip in it, so it needs at least one AirPod in it to communicate with your iPhone (or any other device).
    mumfoau likes this.
    07-15-2020 12:06 PM
    You’ll only see the battery level of the case if one or both the AirPods are in the case.
    This because the case itself doesn’t have a BT chip in it, so it needs at least one AirPod in it to communicate with your iPhone (or any other device).
    Yeah I leave one or both in but still not seeing it. Just weird because I don't know battery level of case.
    07-15-2020 02:47 PM
    Anyone else having random restarts throughout the day?

Happened on B1 and still happening on B2
    07-17-2020 06:49 AM
89 1234