Beta 2 broke my exchange email. Unable to verify server. I’m not able to setup my work email anymore so I ended up using the outlook app instead.
    My exchange is working fine.
    07-08-2020 09:21 AM
    I still get some weird glitches. The weather widget was stuck for a bit, Niantic hasn't addressed iOS 14 for Pokemon Go, still can't set default email client or web browser, I haven't checked to see if tapback still has phantom taps or not. Overall it's a functional beta still, no real complaints.
    SaMaster14 and aximtreo like this.
    07-08-2020 10:00 AM
    Looks like beta 2 was kind enough to give me back 1 gb of storage. Otherwise stable so far.
    aximtreo likes this.
    07-08-2020 01:36 PM
    still can't set default email client or web browser,
    Unfortunately we won't be getting that during the beta stages since third party developers have to write the API into their code. Soonest to submit would be the GM period.
    07-08-2020 06:10 PM
    Besides the exchange mail issue, I also noticed some of my contacts got deleted after installing beta 2
    07-08-2020 06:18 PM
    This could just be an issue with my corporate account, however just after Beta 2 upgrade yesterday all three of my iOS devices prompted me to re-authenticate to Microsoft 365. The authentication (2FA using Microsoft Authenticator app) worked ok, however I'm then prompted with the "Need admin approval" screen for "Apple Internet Accounts", then prompted to provide an admin account to authorise it (I'm not an admin).

I'm using native mail/calendar/contacts with M365, and this was all working just fine with iOS13 and then iOS 14 Beta 1.

Anyone seeing a similar issue or have ideas on what to fix.
    07-08-2020 10:22 PM
    I suggest you contact your IT department, since they might need to approve the iOS apps access to the Microsoft 365 accounts in your organization.

It is not always automatic, it all depends on the organization’s policies.
    Annie_M likes this.
    07-08-2020 10:33 PM
    I'm able to verify my server, however my login is failing as I need to grant admin approval to "Apple Internet Accounts". Rather odd given this was working just fine, perhaps the identifier for the "Apple Internet Accounts" has updated in iOS 14. Strangely others in my organisation don't have this issue and have upgraded to iOS 14 Beta 2.
    07-08-2020 10:58 PM
    I suggest you contact your IT department, since they might need to approve the iOS apps access to the Microsoft 365 accounts in your organization.

It is not always automatic, it all depends on the organization’s policies.
    Just odd that it was working with iOS 14 Beta 1, perhaps apple has updated the app ID for the built in internet accounts for M365. But yes, I've reached out to the admin team, hoping they can help me sort this out. Also going to read the dev release notes to see if any mention of this comes back.
    07-08-2020 10:59 PM
    A few of my third party apps are crashing on beta 2. All was fine on beta 1. Oh well, I’ll have to wait for an update.

*Edit* They work when I turn off WiFi. Weird
    mumfoau and aximtreo like this.
    07-10-2020 06:36 AM
    It’s Facebook that is crashing those apps.

https://www.androidcentral.com/spoti...-us-and-europe
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    07-10-2020 07:25 AM
    Widgets are not even close to Android widgets and only some app can be a widget. The App Library is nothing to scream about either Apple needs to step up with better updates
    markwebb, TgeekB and Chuck_IV like this.
    07-10-2020 08:02 AM
    Widgets are not even close to Android widgets and only some app can be a widget. The App Library is nothing to scream about either Apple needs to step up with better updates
    As someone who’s flipped back and forth over the years for various reasons, a marriage of iOS 14 and my iPhone 11 Pro is the kinda marriage that I can be faithful to.
    07-10-2020 08:21 AM
    Nah, I'm good.
    07-10-2020 03:25 PM
    Downloaded to my only iPhone left, original SE.
    Amazing that it works on such a dated device.
    Widgets have a long way to go but are promising.
    aximtreo likes this.
    07-10-2020 04:15 PM
    I’m still having issues with Bluetooth connectivity
    07-10-2020 04:39 PM
    I’m still having issues with Bluetooth connectivity
    I haven’t noticed any issues so far.
    07-10-2020 04:48 PM
    I haven’t noticed any issues so far.
    Unfortunately for me I’ve experienced it with both betas so far. Bluetooth toggle turns off and on by itself
    07-10-2020 05:13 PM
    Unfortunately for me I’ve experienced it with both betas so far. Bluetooth toggle turns off and on by itself
    Weird.
    07-10-2020 08:48 PM
    I still can’t use any wireless chargers. The other thing I noticed is I can’t press edit and then swipe my finger down the left side of the screen to select multiple emails in the Mail app. Have to select them one by one. Otherwise everything is good.
    07-10-2020 10:36 PM
    I might try doing a clean install tomorrow. See if that corrects anything.
    07-10-2020 10:37 PM
    I still can’t use any wireless chargers. The other thing I noticed is I can’t press edit and then swipe my finger down the left side of the screen to select multiple emails in the Mail app. Have to select them one by one. Otherwise everything is good.
    They removed that feature in beta 1. Hoping it’s a bug.
    07-10-2020 11:00 PM
    This could just be an issue with my corporate account, however just after Beta 2 upgrade yesterday all three of my iOS devices prompted me to re-authenticate to Microsoft 365. The authentication (2FA using Microsoft Authenticator app) worked ok, however I'm then prompted with the "Need admin approval" screen for "Apple Internet Accounts", then prompted to provide an admin account to authorise it (I'm not an admin).

I'm using native mail/calendar/contacts with M365, and this was all working just fine with iOS13 and then iOS 14 Beta 1.

Anyone seeing a similar issue or have ideas on what to fix.
    Exact same thing happened to me. Posted this same issue on the earlier thread. I ended up using the outlook app instead for my work email for now until they fix this on the next beta version. I also reported it on the feedback app.
    07-11-2020 12:18 AM
    I don’t have any problems using the select all feature within the Mail app so I would definitely recommend a clean install of iOS 14.
    aximtreo likes this.
    07-11-2020 06:49 AM
    I have 3 wireless charger in my house. All 3 different brands. My office, kitchen, and bedroom. Haven't had a single wireless charging issue on either beta. You may want to restore and try again.
    07-11-2020 10:24 AM
91 1234