iOS 14 Developer Beta 1

Al Paca

Aug 10, 2018
Visit site
Can anyone confirm if 3rd parry messenger apps like GroupMe, Slack, Telegram, etc...are running smoothly? Ready to load iOS 14 as long as I have smooth access to messenger platforms. Thanks! (I know with the beta I’m running an overall risk with any app, just looking for any experience or glitches this far).

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone confirm if 3rd parry messenger apps like GroupMe, Slack, Telegram, etc...are running smoothly? Ready to load iOS 14 as long as I have smooth access to messenger platforms. Thanks! (I know with the beta I’m running an overall risk with any app, just looking for any experience or glitches this far).

Slack does. I don’t use the others you mentioned.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I’ve had the new beta installed for almost a full week and with the exception of an issue with the Verizon web page I mentioned on day 1, glitches for me have been basically nonexistent thus far.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I’ve had the new beta installed for almost a full week and with the exception of an issue with the Verizon web page I mentioned on day 1, glitches for me have been basically nonexistent thus far.

This! Beta 1 has been rock solid save for the haptic touch email access from notifications being blank which I’ve already submitted in the feedback app.

theflyingbeagle

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site

Telegram working fine for me - I haven’t found an app that doesn’t work, including my banking and work apps - more solid for me than iOS13.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed that the automatic update section got a little more granular. Now you have 2 options...a toggle to automatically download iOS updates and another to automatically install iOS updates.

61e2344b53b710915a286bc6ac364f7a.jpg

wolfee48

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
I just noticed that the automatic update section got a little more granular. Now you have 2 options...a toggle to automatically download iOS updates and another to automatically install iOS updates.

This was actually available in the last 13.6 beta my friend.

wolfee48

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Oh! Lol

*slowly walks away*

But now that I think of it... it is a good post for others to see. There might be a few of us that want to make sure that it is turned off should 14.1 beta be released this week. Good chance that the next few beta's might break stuff.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Must be why mine seem to be already downloaded when I check. I'm not on the beta. Thanks for sharing.

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I had this issue today on my iPad. My AirPod Pros just cut out and there was no sound. Tried to disconnect and reconnect but still had the same issue.

When you go into Bluetooth settings do you seek blue tooth turning on and off like it’s possessed?