iOS 14 Developer Beta 1

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
I’ve had one random reboot so far since installing after the keynote. Other than that, it’s been quite stable for me. Diggin’ the new features thus far.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
So question for all you beta testers as this will be the first year I don’t do the betas since I’m in jailbroken heaven LOL.

But with the call banner what happens once you answer it?

Does it stay a banner or enter the full screen mode?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Stays a banner.

Oh cool. What happens if you tap the banner? Does it reveal the keypad, speaker, contact buttons or does it then go full screen?

Just asking cause I have this tweak called Callbar XS that expands when clicked on to show more options but stays a banner.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
You're all welcome!

Best feature so far...Thank you

Anyone else having issues with wireless charging? Two days in a row now my phone hasn’t charged overnight on the wireless dock. Battery monitor recognizes it’s on the dock and charging but it doesn’t actually charge. Charges fine on the lightning port.

No issues so far

Google Hangouts working as it should in this beta? I remember back in ios 13 early beta, it went on the fritz with one of the releases.

I use hangouts for work & it’s running just fine.

Ya'll have this on your primary device yet?

Absolutely...it’s the only way lol

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Oh cool. What happens if you tap the banner? Does it reveal the keypad, speaker, contact buttons or does it then go full screen?

Just asking cause I have this tweak called Callbar XS that expands when clicked on to show more options but stays a banner.

I, honestly, don’t recall...I’ll have to pay attention next time I get a call.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I just noticed in iMessage it shows the typing ellipsis when someone is typing. Like where it has the list of people you’ve texted.

theflyingbeagle

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site

It goes full screen to give you options and keypad , but looks different from iOS 13.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen