iOS 14 Developer Beta 1

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is everyone’s weather widget updating with the correct temperature? Right now, mine is displaying 93°, but when I select it to go into the actual Weather app, the temperature is 91°.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Is everyone’s weather widget updating with the correct temperature? Right now, mine is displaying 93°, but when I select it to go into the actual Weather app, the temperature is 91°.

Funny... my weather widget (on the leftmost pane) was updated but when I tapped it, the weather app needed to update. The opposite of what you’re experiencing.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Been the same here. Most times the widget is showing 2° higher than what is really is. I’m finding a lot of issues with widgets showing accurate stuff.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Funny... my weather widget (on the leftmost pane) was updated but when I tapped it, the weather app needed to update. The opposite of what you’re experiencing.

Been the same here. Most times the widget is showing 2° higher than what is really is. I’m finding a lot of issues with widgets showing accurate stuff.

Thanks, guys. I appreciate it...:)

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
This is the second time I’m getting Cupertino in my weather widget.
Unfortunately I have never been there before in my life.
c99702319a9bc4508726b476138888f2.jpg

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Just an FYI to anybody who hasn’t installed and thinking about it. If your on T-Mobile, WiFi calling does not work on beta 1.

wolfee48

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Google Hangouts working as it should in this beta? I remember back in ios 13 early beta, it went on the fritz with one of the releases.

theflyingbeagle

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else having issues with wireless charging? Two days in a row now my phone hasn’t charged overnight on the wireless dock. Battery monitor recognizes it’s on the dock and charging but it doesn’t actually charge. Charges fine on the lightning port.

So, saw your post and thought mine was fine as charged ok overnight on my bedside wireless charger. Tried charging today on the wireless charger by my chair in the lounge and realised it wasn’t charging , even though battery indicator and haptic feedback indicated was working fine. So then put it on the bedside charger and it worked fine. My conclusion is that for low power wireless chargers , like the one in my lounge, it’s not working , but for high power it is, like the one on my bedside table. Hope that helps.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site

Check the location. My weather widget keeps placing me in Cupertino randomly.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods