iOS 14 Developer Beta 1

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Uggh.. Pokemon will not load.. so far its the only app I'm having an issue with.

It’s apparently not compatible with ios14.

I’m waiting to see if they update the app tomorrow, if not, I’m going to downgrade my phone back and restore from my last iCloud backup and just run ios14 on my iPad until certain apps update :/

davecatherall

Feb 6, 2019
Visit site
Just a thought, will I have to update my watch to the new watchOS if I update my phone?

I don’t want to update my watch to watchOS 7 so if it’s required for iOS 14 I won’t bother updating my phone.

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
The lines of os and droid are getting blurred. Funny apple saying biggest iOS update. But playing catch up with features droid has had forever.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
OMG....

Settings > Accessibility > Touch > Back Tap

Set your phone to respond in a ton of different ways by double or triple tapping the back of your iPhone X or later. And yes, it works with my  silicone case on. Currently have mine set to bring down the notification shade with a double tap of the back.

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Question & Comment,

This beta very stable, only thing I was hoping apple would do was custom grid selection.

Does anyone know where to change default browser/email? Can't seem to find where.

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Question & Comment,

This beta very stable, only thing I was hoping apple would do was custom grid selection.

Does anyone know where to change default browser/email? Can't seem to find where.

I saw a couple of YouTube reviews. The reviewers couldn’t find it either. Probably not there yet.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Not sure I’ll be using any of those “widgets”. I guess I like being able to see my wallpaper.

And it looks like we still don’t have a transparent dock.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
7f370cc1e477dfa2ca9bf4983a4745be.png

I see they've added a autoplay(auto mix) selection.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
If anyone is wondering if PiP works with anything other than the TV App, it does for apps that already have it enabled for iPad. Apps such as Netflix, Hulu, etc. They work out of the gate on iOS 14 for iPhone.

strikeIII

Oct 6, 2016
Visit site
If anyone is wondering if PiP works with anything other than the TV App, it does for apps that already have it enabled for iPad. Apps such as Netflix, Hulu, etc. They work out of the gate on iOS 14 for iPhone.

Good to know just waiting on YouTube, Twitch and Facebook to update their apps to support it.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
It’s apparently not compatible with ios14.

I’m waiting to see if they update the app tomorrow, if not, I’m going to downgrade my phone back and restore from my last iCloud backup and just run ios14 on my iPad until certain apps update :/

Apps won't be updated to officially work on IOS14 until right around September when it will launch. Apple has always been that way with their update process for apps and what they will approve.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2