iOS 13.5 is available

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
No problems with my iPad on iOS 13.5 with opening apps. I've yet to update my iPhone Pro Max to iOS 13.5, I might wait a couple more days to be sure this gets straighten out.

Last edited:

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
So, if you have 250 apps that do not open, you have to do each one this way?

Like I said, I haven't seen this yet, and, from what I have read about the problem, it doesn't seem to affect every app. Obviously we are waiting on a patch from Apple, or some sort of server-side fix (though if there was one I'd think we'd have seen it by now.)

Reading some more about this, it is affecting older versions of iOS 13.x as well, not just 13.5, and it seems to be only affecting apps that have been updated since 13.5 was released - suggesting that there is some sort of issue with the App Store that must be fixed.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Like I said, I haven't seen this yet, and, from what I have read about the problem, it doesn't seem to affect every app. Obviously we are waiting on a patch from Apple, or some sort of server-side fix (though if there was one I'd think we'd have seen it by now.)

Reading some more about this, it is affecting older versions of iOS 13.x as well, not just 13.5, and it seems to be only affecting apps that have been updated since 13.5 was released - suggesting that there is some sort of issue with the App Store that must be fixed.

I updated Thursday, but none of the apps I have updated since have that issue. I'm still on this old 6s Plus.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Anyone’s device running hotter than usual on 13.5?

My 6s Plus is not. You may have an app or two misbehaving in the background. Try swiping them out of multitasking. If you can't figure which ones, just swipe them all out. Then do a hard reset (reboot). See if that stops it from running too hot.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2