Export Keychain login info to a password manager?

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Recently set up Lastpass and while I was using Chrome for years to handle passwords (since before I came to iOS) my wife on the other hand has tons of passwords saved in iCloud keychain and is wanting to know if there is a way to get them into Lastpass or any of the password managers? I've seen some things online about exporting from the Keychain app on a Mac, but we don't own any Mac devices so that won't work. I'm thinking she'll be stuck just manually getting them in there, but wanted to check to be sure.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Can she export them at all? If so, perhaps find a format that one of the password keepers can import?

Well, that's what I was trying to ask lol. After lots of looking the only thing I could find is that there are some workarounds/scripts/etc. to run and get them exported, but it requires using the Keychain app on a Mac. We don't have a Mac, so looks like she's out of luck and will just have to put them in manually.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I looked into my eWallet program to see if it was possible to import files in the hopes it might give me (you) some insight into what format, but there was no option to import.

Sorry. Best of luck

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner