Really odd issue. I had IOS 12 downloaded and haven't updated to the latest beta version IOS 13 and pop up shows every time to update your iPhone and once I did the battery dies and my phone stuck there and after show the screen to attach with iPhone need to restore.

The problem starts here when I connect iPhone to iTunes and at first, it starts syncing but (updating through iTunes) but after a few minutes, it just disconnects without updating the software.

PS: I've tried to restore it but that couldn't work either.

Anyone had this issue?
    01-06-2020 05:51 AM
    Instead of trying to install the latest iOS 13 beta, install the latest official version of iOS 13. Put the device in DFU mode, connect to iTunes and let it do its thing.
    01-06-2020 12:47 PM
    And if you need to know how to put your device in DFU mode, here's a link to an article here on iMore that will tell you how to do so!

Also, welcome to iMore!
    01-06-2020 01:03 PM
    Thanks for your reply back.

I already tried that but it stucks between only got a black screen with the iTunes sign, when I plug into my laptop and connect to the iTunes it gives me the option to "reset it or update" I tried both but after a few minutes it just disconnects from the iTunes and shows the blank screen again.

P.S: I already tried the link above.
    01-07-2020 02:09 PM
    Have you tried updating OTA on Wifi? Could your battery be too weak to handle the update?
    01-07-2020 02:17 PM
    I only tried it with itunes and I think maybe there's some issue with the battery (not sure) because after some time while the software updating in the itunes the phone just blank out and then suddenly turn on again. Do you think it is because of the battery?
    01-08-2020 02:28 PM
    I only tried it with itunes and I think maybe there's some issue with the battery (not sure) because after some time while the software updating in the itunes the phone just blank out and then suddenly turn on again. Do you think it is because of the battery?
    Could be. Have you had any issues doing anything else, like updating apps, playing games, etc? What is the battery health % in Settings > Battery?
    01-11-2020 04:57 PM
    It's actually stuck to the black screen with the link above on the screen mentioned (support.apple.com/iphone/restore). I first connected it to iTunes (as already mentioned above) and tried to update the software through itunes but it didn't work. After second time I tried to restore it but that couldn't work either.

Should I just through this phone away is it useless now? or there's any other way?
    01-11-2020 10:59 PM
    It's actually stuck to the black screen with the link above on the screen mentioned (support.apple.com/iphone/restore). I first connected it to iTunes (as already mentioned above) and tried to update the software through itunes but it didn't work. After second time I tried to restore it but that couldn't work either.

Should I just through this phone away is it useless now? or there's any other way?
    Maybe you need to put your iPhone in DFU mode and restore.

https://www.imore.com/how-to-iphone-ipad-dfu-mode
    01-14-2020 02:02 PM