Ios 13.3 GM Bluetooth issues

oladob

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
After several weeks and multiple reboots and resets and reconnect my iPhone still randomly drops Bluetooth signal during phone calls. I have had my mercedes benz GLC console updated in case that was the problem but it persists. Anyone with similar issues. Seems only to happen during calls and the calls don't disconnect so I am left swearing at people thinking they have hung up in me till I realise they could hear me all the while ọn my phone speaker but the phone had just disconnected from Bluetooth.

Last edited:

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
My issue is my phone only randomly connects to my car (2018 Dodge Journey) since updating to iOS 13. I can start my car and it will connect automatically and other days it won’t connect at all. It’s like a guessing game whenever I start my car. I’ve done all the obvious troubleshooting reboot phone. Delete phone from car and reconnect etc...

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I have a Kenwood after market unit, but the connection remains rock-solid for me. My wife has a Rav4 and that also continues to work great. All of my other connections (earbuds, watches, etc.) remain solid (actually haven't had a drop out yet on 13.3, and it always happened occasionally on every other version of iOS, like maybe once every couple of weeks.) Sorry that so many people are having issues.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I’m almost convinced it’s a device/audio manufacturer/iOS version issue.

2013 Honda Accord, factory Bluetooth, and had a few issues connecting with iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 12 and 13. No issues with iPhone 11 Pro Max.

2013 Honda CRV, factory Bluetooth, no connection issues. Installed aftermarket Alpine unit, no issues. Same devices as above.

2019 Honda CRV, factory unit, no issues with iPhone 8 Plus, but it didn’t like my 7 Plus. No issues with 11 Pro Max.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro