For me it hasn’t fixed the issue with mail. On my iPad the app works fine. still not working on the iphone
    12-13-2019 01:38 PM
    I'm going to throw a b*tch fit if this still doesn't resolve the issue of new emails being downloaded into the inbox by the time I'm in the Mail app.
    Still a problem for me on the iphone, but for some reason not on the iPad.
    12-13-2019 01:45 PM
    So far so good for me. Knock on wood but I've been spared from all of the iOS 13 related issues others are having. Though, anecdotally, I haven't seen too many iOS 13 issues on the new phones. I could be wrong there though.
    Just_Me_D, pr1nce and Spencerdl like this.
    12-13-2019 03:24 PM
    Email is fine for me. Shows up as expected.
    12-13-2019 10:23 PM
    Still a problem for me on the iphone, but for some reason not on the iPad.
    Same for me.
    12-13-2019 11:15 PM
    Got it, mostly harmless.
    12-14-2019 01:49 PM
    My iPhone 8 is running ok with the update, though battery life seems to have taken a hit, but my iPad Mini 4 is running like absolute crap. Updated both last night. Before 13.3, the iPad would start right up and I could instantly start using apps; now for the first several minutes after starting up, it stutters and hangs up, and many apps just freeze and need to be closed and re-opened. Anybody else experiencing any issues with older devices? Is this another one of Apple’s ‘inducements to upgrade’ like the earlier battery management fiasco?
    12-16-2019 04:54 PM
    No, my iPad mini 4 is running exactly the same as it was before the update. You can look at Settings / Battery and see if there are apps that may be using more battery than they should. (My iPhone X is running fine, too; battery life I believe is a little bit better than before, though it's only been a week, so it's hard to say for sure.)
    12-16-2019 05:28 PM
    My iPhone 8 is running ok with the update, though battery life seems to have taken a hit, but my iPad Mini 4 is running like absolute crap. Updated both last night. Before 13.3, the iPad would start right up and I could instantly start using apps; now for the first several minutes after starting up, it stutters and hangs up, and many apps just freeze and need to be closed and re-opened. Anybody else experiencing any issues with older devices? Is this another one of Apple’s ‘inducements to upgrade’ like the earlier battery management fiasco?
    My 8 plus on 13.3 is running just fine battery life is the same or better and is just as fast as always .
    dmoskaluk likes this.
    12-17-2019 03:59 AM
    I just did iOS 13.3 on both my & my wife's iPhone 8Plus. All went well. The update only dropped about 10 days ago ( with badge app icon in Settings) and as we travelled over Christmas I held off as generally I don't update either while travelling or immediately prior. Even though the hotel's wifi is now much better than in the past I prefer to use our house system / router for security reasons. So far so good but I will leave the phones when not in use on the QI pads to deal the the initial post-update rehashing of stuff which some see as excessive battery drain. I also now don't 'go looking' for updates before they drop and simply wait, as long as all seems well with any device. Both iPads were done a while earlier and are fine too
    kataran and pr1nce like this.
    12-29-2019 10:21 AM
    So far so good for me. Knock on wood but I've been spared from all of the iOS 13 related issues others are having. Though, anecdotally, I haven't seen too many iOS 13 issues on the new phones. I could be wrong there though.
    Exactly this.
    dmoskaluk, pr1nce and scruffypig like this.
    12-29-2019 11:03 AM
    Exactly this.
    Same here...
    12-29-2019 11:48 AM
    Mobile email hasn’t been the same since Blackberry went under.
    On Android phones you can subscribe to the BB Hub which groups all your e-mails and social media notifications in one place.
    Not as good as the Hub on BB10 but it's still a very good e-mail client.
    03-11-2020 11:18 AM
38 12