Looks pretty cool, Apple, pay attention!

nikkisharif likes this.
    11-07-2019 06:23 PM
    Looks pretty cool, Apple, pay attention!

The call screen is my fave!!!
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    11-07-2019 08:51 PM
    I like it, I would think you could submit this concept to Apple and see what they say?
    11-08-2019 07:02 PM
    Excellent presentation, but I don’t want an always on display for my iPhone.
    11-08-2019 07:21 PM
    Excellent presentation, but I don’t want an always on display for my iPhone.
    Wouldn’t mind a dim floating clock like Samsung does. Either way, I’m sure the feature could be disabled if it ever came to fruition.
    Just_Me_D and Spencerdl like this.
    11-08-2019 08:21 PM
    I don’t like concepts.
    It either is or it isn’t.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-09-2019 08:08 AM
    I agree! So many people get disappointed when rumors don’t become fact ; i.e. colored AirPods...
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-09-2019 08:21 AM
    I agree! So many people get disappointed when rumors don’t become fact ; i.e. colored AirPods...
    The 11 pro rumors were pretty much dead on though lol
    11-09-2019 08:30 AM
    The 11 pro rumors were pretty much dead on though lol
    True enough!
    11-09-2019 09:47 AM
    Not bad, not bad at all. I especially like weather on the lock screen and placement of icons in any order that "I" want. It sounds a lot like ...dare I say it, "CUSTOMIZATION". Apple really doesn't like you doing what you want to do with YOUR device(s) tho.
    TgeekB likes this.
    11-09-2019 10:20 AM
    it's about time for an always on display on the iPhone (with the option to disable for those who don't like it).
    No notification LED like the Blackberries and many/some Android phones always had it.
    No always on display like Many (most?) Android phones have it.

I have to say, this is something I really miss, coming from many years with Blackberry, and some years with Android. This constant tapping to wake or pressing the side button to check if something has arrived is just driving me crazy.

I still own a Blackberry Key2 LE and will keep it, so I can enjoy the PKB typing from time to time. And it's always a joy to see different color LEDs reminding me of an email or message or information having arrived while I was away from phone.
    11-09-2019 11:11 AM
    I love the call screen and the customization of icons where I'd want them. AOD have always been meh for me, as I think they come in handy but not anywhere as nearly as I always think they will (imo).
    11-09-2019 03:18 PM
    it's about time for an always on display on the iPhone (with the option to disable for those who don't like it).
    No notification LED like the Blackberries and many/some Android phones always had it.
    No always on display like Many (most?) Android phones have it.

I have to say, this is something I really miss, coming from many years with Blackberry, and some years with Android. This constant tapping to wake or pressing the side button to check if something has arrived is just driving me crazy.

I still own a Blackberry Key2 LE and will keep it, so I can enjoy the PKB typing from time to time. And it's always a joy to see different color LEDs reminding me of an email or message or information having arrived while I was away from phone.
    Coming from Blackberry I missed it as well until I didn't miss it and realized what that blinking light did to me and my peace of mind...LOL.
    TgeekB and nikkisharif like this.
    11-09-2019 04:35 PM
    Coming from Blackberry I missed it as well until I didn't miss it and realized what that blinking light did to me and my peace of mind...LOL.
    I understand that. Therefore I think it would be great to have it customizable, to either use it, or not.

By the way, when I had to use the BB as a business tool, I used to turn the LED off on weekends, sometimes also at night. By this, it served both purposes, to inform me instantly during busy hours, and to give me peace of mind while not at work.
    Sadly, Apple decided long time ago, that people don't need this.I just don't think they made this decision to do us a favor.
    11-09-2019 06:17 PM