iOS 13.3 Developer Beta Out Now

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Fwiw,

I use each beta profile until the official release, delete the beta profile, upgrade to official release, back up encrypted, then when next beta rolls out install new beta profile for that release sequence. It's worked for me and is the "truth." To each their own I guess...SMH

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Fwiw,

I use each beta profile until the official release, delete the beta profile, upgrade to official release, back up encrypted, then when next beta rolls out install new beta profile for that release sequence. It's worked for me and is the "truth." To each their own I guess...SMH

Where do you get that profile from?
Does it tell you somewhere it’s an updated profile for the new beta cycle?

Like I said earlier, I have downloaded the beta profile once, when iOS 13 beta 1 was released and never deleted it.

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Where do you get that profile from?
Does it tell you somewhere it’s an updated profile for the new beta cycle?

Like I said earlier, I have downloaded the beta profile once, when iOS 13 beta 1 was released and never deleted it.

From the Apple Developer website.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Fwiw,

Someone asked if it was an obligation to delete each and every time and you stated it was. That’s where the confusion lies.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
We have to delete everytime?

Yes..13-13.1 to 13.2 to 13.3 etc

I haven’t deleted the profile since I first installed it in June.
Why would you have to delete it anyway? That’s simply not true.

To keep it simple. No you do not have to delete the profile. There is no separate or updated profile for minor iOS updates. The current beta profile is for iOS and iPadOS 13. They did not make a new one for iOS and iPadOS 13.1, or 13.2, or for 13.3. They are all iOS and iPadOS 13. The next beta profile will release for iOS and iPadOS 14. Whether you delete the profile or not between versions of betas is your prerogative. In regards to the initial comment that I did not quote, sometimes it takes a bit for the new beta updates to show up.

arc3484

May 25, 2016
Visit site
Is share sheet fixed yet? iOS 13 has completely ruined that feature. Every time you pull it up, boom bunch of contacts pop up you don’t want to be exposed show up

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That’s a hefty update. Anyway, the install went well and my iPhone is running smoothly thus far. I’m actually in the process of updating my son’s iPhone X🅁.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded earlier on iPhone 11 Pro and iPad Pro.

So far so good; everything is running smoothly. I haven’t noticed any major changes that effect my daily use.

bellifritz

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
73a64a5003bd16a5023da67e13606f33.jpg

Public beta is out

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone having issues deleting emails from the native mail app?

I cannot delete ANY emails, new or old, from the inbox. I can delete new emails after filtering on unread.

This is both on my iPhone 11 and XS Max.

bellifritz

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site

I cannot delete ANY emails, new or old, from the inbox. I can delete new emails after filtering on unread.

No problem with my XS. I deleted mail on both email accounts.

arc3484

May 25, 2016
Visit site

Email has been horrible since IOS13 for me.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods