iOS 13.2 beta 2 for developers is out.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
This seems to be a widespread problem with iPad Pros. I installed fine on my iPhone X, but get the same error as you on my 2018 iPad Pro 12.9. I did a google search and the same issue is being reported on numerous support blogs. Hopefully a new beta will be released to address the issue. In the interim, I deleted the downloaded update by going into the storage menu in settings, and will live with the initial beta.

I’m trying one more time - restored my iPad Pro 12.9 to iPadOS 13.1.2 (all backed up so I won’t lose anything) and just deleted and re-installed the beta profile

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I’m using an iPhone 7 Plus and I haven’t been able to get rid of them. They are always in my emojis. I have searched and found a lot of other people with the same issue.
98b1675fbb89c609bb9308fab79b86a3.jpg

The toggle is just to get them out of the slider above the animojis or keyboard that lets you select apps, which worked on yours, they will still show up in your emojis.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Now... what the **** is going on... 59 of my apps are just a weird blank square. I’m getting notifications for them too (e.g., outlook mail), but I can’t open or do anything inside the apps!

a05c1fe92eed0ebe92a9e5a07183af6f.jpg

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Now... what the **** is going on... 59 of my apps are just a weird blank square. I’m getting notifications for them too (e.g., outlook mail), but I can’t open or do anything inside the apps!

a05c1fe92eed0ebe92a9e5a07183af6f.jpg

I’m still not seeing any new update available. Maybe tonight when I have a WiFi network available, and if you let us know all is copacetic. ;->

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
My iPad has been on this screen for almost 2 hours now... bar is all the way at the end (I.e., should be finished updating). Should I force a restart? Or simply wait...?

9f5e6cab7b05db397d29e7ee39a28062.jpg

That’s what happened to me at the 13.1.1 update. I had to hard reset my phone. Connect it to the computer as it wouldn’t turn on and try the update again which thankfully worked second time around

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
So I was (stupidly) hoping 13.2 would be available before I took my vacation next week because I was really really wanting Deep Fusion for the photography. Needless to say, that's not happening. So my next question is related to the stability of the beta. I know a beta is a beta and things happen but how has the general experience been for you all? Is it worth jumping in the water JUST for Deep Fusion? Or are the bugs too rough at this time?

bellifritz

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
So I was (stupidly) hoping 13.2 would be available before I took my vacation next week because I was really really wanting Deep Fusion for the photography. Needless to say, that's not happening. So my next question is related to the stability of the beta. I know a beta is a beta and things happen but how has the general experience been for you all? Is it worth jumping in the water JUST for Deep Fusion? Or are the bugs too rough at this time?

On my old 7 Plus beta 2 is running much better than 13.1.2. I haven’t had any issues yet.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

iOS 13.2 is stable on my iPhone.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
It works on my iPad Pro now... it just messed up some of my apps. When a new update becomes available, all is fixed. So I just deleted and reinstalled the important ones and will update the others as updates come through I guess.

Could have something to do with the earlier update bricking my iPad and forcing me to restore an update from 13.1.2.

But apparently I’m on 13.2 beta 2 on my iPad and it’s working minus the weird app bug

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I have one annoying bug that I noticed since the update to iOS 13.
I have a lot of annoying pop ups on Safari which were never there before, and I have block pop ups enabled.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I've used AdGuard Pro, 1BlockerX and 1Blocker Legacy for years with success against most Safari pop-ups. 'Legacy' has done an update since ios 13 so I assume it's still functional - Generally I pay for apps I use ie 'ad free' by choice.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I've used AdGuard Pro, 1BlockerX and 1Blocker Legacy for years with success against most Safari pop-ups. 'Legacy' has done an update since ios 13 so I assume it's still functional - Generally I pay for apps I use ie 'ad free' by choice.

I’ll try the free version of Ad Blocker for the time being . It’s still annoying though. I have never had an issue like this up until now.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I have one annoying bug that I noticed since the update to iOS 13.
I have a lot of annoying pop ups on Safari which were never there before, and I have block pop ups enabled.

If your interested. I’m using a VPN that blocks ads system wide. Even on YouTube. So basically no ads in apps or safari or those annoying unskippable ads before a YouTube video.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73