13.1.2 bugs that have not been fixed

quasarn01

Oct 14, 2019
Visit site
Has anybody had issues where a contact that you have named shows up in Recent Calls as just the phone number and not the contact name like it should? This started just after the IOS 13.1.2 update a couple of days ago...

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
My iPad Pro 10.5” battery life is noticeably worse.
My iPhone 8 Plus battery life has also suffered but not as bad as my iPad.
Good Luck

love4speechless

Sep 25, 2018
Visit site
I’m experiencing a bug with OneDrive since iOS 13 was released. It won’t let me turn on location settings for the app. I try selecting always on instead of ask but it stays on ask. I go into the app and it never asks me if I want it to access my location. Due to this I can’t backup my camera. I contacted Apple and currently have a case underway. I tried everything- reset all settings, reset network settings, sign out of app, uninstall and reinstall app. NOTHING WORKED. Yesterday the ran diagnostics and they said the engineers will look at them over the next few days and they will give me a call on Saturday. So damn frustrating. I had the same exact problem with iOS 13 beta on my xs max so I know it’s not a problem with my iPhone 11 pro. Ugh

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I told Microsoft my photos wouldn’t upload. They told me to turn on location settings. They didn’t seem to get the fact that location settings WONT TURN ON

OneDrive was updated since your 10/15 post and none of my users are reporting issues.

Not OneDrive but I do believe I have am experiencing the problem of apps killed with high memory usage. A sports app I use fails to keep recording a bike ride or walk if I get VoIP calls.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods