13.1.2 bugs that have not been fixed

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Since iOS 13 dropped I have had a bug where the screen keyboard doesn't come up when called upon. It usually takes multiple clicks in a dialogue window to bring up the keyboard in Safari in multiple forums that I have visited. Anyone else with this or other unresolved bugs?

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Since iOS 13 dropped I have had a bug where the screen keyboard doesn't come up when called upon. It usually takes multiple clicks in a dialogue window to bring up the keyboard in Safari in multiple forums that I have visited. Anyone else with this or other unresolved bugs?

I’ve had it a couple times and if I close out of the app then reopen it’s fine.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Are the bugs folks are reporting primarily with older devices? I haven't had any issues with my 11 Pro.

That said, my wife also hasn't had any issues with her 8. Has this release cycle really been as bad as it seems with all the updates?

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Are the bugs folks are reporting primarily with older devices? I haven't had any issues with my 11 Pro.

That said, my wife also hasn't had any issues with her 8. Has this release cycle really been as bad as it seems with all the updates?

I’m surprised it took until iOS 13 for issues to pop up across devices. They’re supporting multiple form factors at this point, something they’ve never done.

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I’m surprised it took until iOS 13 for issues to pop up across devices. They’re supporting multiple form factors at this point, something they’ve never done.

I’m sure supporting devices with different form factors and different hardware several generations old can be an issue never experienced before. So far I’ve had a few issues with iOS 13 but overall I had more issues with iOS 8 than anything.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
No issues on mine or m wife's 11 Pro Max phones. No issues on my 7 Plus on beta of official.

If this is the first time Apple is supporting hardware several generations old, then I'm surprised there aren't more issues. I mean, look at Android and the number of devices that OS has to support.

e911emt83

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Since iOS 13 and the New iPhone 11 Pro Max - I have noticed alert tones fluctuate in volume as well as keyboard click sounds.

Anyone else having this issue. ?????

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I haven't noticed any bugs on my Pro Max. Which device are you using and have you done a hard reboot?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
So, no one else has noticed keyboard or lock screen “click” sounds being quiet then louder and such?

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
So, no one else has noticed keyboard or lock screen “click” sounds being quiet then louder and such?

I keep losing the volume on my ringer and my lock sound is out of hand loud. I don’t think I’m accidentally hitting the volume down button. It’s driving me crazy. I also have to unlock the phone in order to adjust the volume which seems odd to me. I turned keyboard clicks off since they were also too loud. These are all with the new phone so hardware or iOS 13 I wouldn’t know.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods