Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
OK, I’m confused. I just updated Apple TV & the N Sync lyrics works on TV but they don’t on the phone. Do you know why that is

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
OK, I’m confused. I just updated Apple TV & the N Sync lyrics works on TV but they don’t on the phone. Do you know why that is

Lyrics always work on my iPhone and almost always on my TV. Some songs don’t show lyrics, but that’s rather a bug than anything else.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I just reported it to Apple. Hopefully they will fix it in 13.2

Wishful thinking.
I don’t mind it anymore. I am more annoyed by the fact that both iTunes on my Windows and my iPhone display lyrics in Music Videos and my TV doesn’t.
I open music videos whenever I can. There are only a handful of my favorite songs that don’t have music videos available on TV Music.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Do you guys subscribe to Apple Music?

Unfortunately lol. I'd love to switch over to Spotify for the family rather than paying Apple Music family and my own personal Spotify. But my family revolts every time I mention it.

In regards to the lyrics...my lyrics work on my phone. Though I have never listened to Nsync if that's the specific group you're having issues with.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
The reason I asked is that I do not subscribe to Apple Music, and I thought that the reason the lyric option is grayed out is that I don't subscribe!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
The reason I asked is that I do not subscribe to Apple Music, and I thought that the reason the lyric option is grayed out is that I don't subscribe!

That’s true. Lyrics are only available for Music subscribers or if you’ve added them yourself to your songs.