iOS 13.1 Dev Beta 1 is out

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
This is true, however once you purchase a product that costs as much as iPhones does you want was already on the device and the ability of that device to remain. Not switch every time "they" decide to remove what you purchased the device to do.

If you aren't happy with changes you can sell the device, trade it in, or switch to something else..that's the beauty of choice.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
If you aren't happy with changes you can sell the device, trade it in, or switch to something else..that's the beauty of choice.

Hold it ...I don't need a lecture. I know what I can do. I'm just not happy with Apple removing Haptic Feedback, I paid for it and I want it on my device. If I had purchased the Xr knowing this feature wasn't available then ok, but I didn't purchase the Xr.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Because you're demanding something that isn't going to happen.

Demanding? Or disappointed that it was removed? The reason things never happen is because no one speaks up. In my opinion it is wrong for Apple to remove something that Xs Max owners paid for

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Agree to disagree.

Ok we can agree to disagree, but you changed the topic to alternatives that I should consider, instead of looking at what Apple did buy removing Haptic Feedback that originally came with a premium costly device.
Just one more thing, because Apple removed this feature doesn't mean I don't like Apple products and should "sell, trade or switch" to another device. It just means I'm not happy with that decision.

Last edited:

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
3D Touch is working fine for me on iPhoneX

For those saying the beta is flawless... have you checked to see if you have the share screen issue posted a couple of times above?

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Don't use it, so it's a non issue for me.

Still a bug... flawless means without flaws. So it can’t be perfect if there is a big blank space where an option should be.

This is beta 1, so there are bound to be issues, and so I’ve reported them to apple (even if it’s something *I* don’t use). Developers and testers can’t tout that a beta is smooth as silk when there are clearly imperfections and bugs riddled throughout even though one person may not use certain options.

A bit hyperbolic, but it’s like saying a car works fine even though the reverse gear is broken because someone never drives in reverse (or a bit less hyperbolic, a car with a broken turn signal, because the driver never signals). The car is still broken, or flawed

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes...that area is missing for my Xs Max as well not to mention I also lost the ability to adjust wallpapers/photos in the Apple Photo app.
f90e603db8973552ef1a5c192d9235a2.jpg

Do you still have that area on your X JustMeD?

No sir. I just checked and I don’t see the “share with recent contacts” option.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I'm seriously considering a wipe and reinstall. I'm also not happy with the removal of Haptic Feedback which I just noticed, not sure if that's a bug or new "missing" iOS 13.1 feature...If my "premium" Apple iPhone has this ability, why not implement it in the system?

I’m actually going to wipe mine this weekend being that I’m now running iOS 13.1.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m not sure the removal of 3D Touch is intended. Wait for the next beta to see if Apple brings it back.

Yeah, I would be surprised if Apple deliberately removed haptic feedback from devices that came with it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen