iOS 13 Dev beta 7

stargazerfr

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Happy to report that the LTE data issues I was having on beta 6 are resolved with beta 7.

However, gotta say I actually did prefer the larger LTE display that matched the signal strength indicator and now it seems too small after having enjoyed the larger text. Boo.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I had a few resprings on beta 6, but it took a few days to see the first one. I was having some cellular and minor gps issues. Not enough to really be upset about. We’ll see how beta 7 goes tomorrow.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else experiencing their device (Max) getting warm while playing music (Apple Music)? I'm using Bluetooth (AirPods).

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else experiencing their device (Max) getting warm while playing music (Apple Music)? I'm using Bluetooth (AirPods).

I have experienced it once or twice with the previous beta, but not yet with this one.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Very annoying but that started with this beta. If I’m playing a podcast in the stock podcast app and I change the volume on my car unit, it automatically stops podcast and auto plays Apple Music. I can’t even change the volume a single time. It’s paired to my 2016 Toyota Camry. I’m still have a lot of issues with the stock email app.

I’m my opinion this is far from being as smooth as silk as many here always claim every beta is. This has a lot of work with release being next month.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I’m my opinion this is far from being as smooth as silk as many here always claim every beta is. This has a lot of work with release being next month.
Garz, you’ve been around long enough to know that not everyone has the same issues as others while running the betas. The beta runs fast and smoothly on ‘my’ iPhone X and glitches are almost nonexistent on my device. As for the native Mail app, I use it all day everyday. If I experienced the amount of issues some people have reported, I would either go back to iOS 12 or use a 3rd-party Mail app.

With that being said, what are people whose experience with the iOS 13 dev beta have been great suppose to say to those who ask us about our experience with it? Do we keep silent or do we tell them the truth - some people are having a good deal of issues, but I’m not one of them. The beta is working great on my iPhone?

There is no way any of us would keep it installed on our devices as a daily driver if we were having a myriad of issues with it. No way!

Last edited:

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Maybe I’m blind and totally missing it, but did they remove the Announce with Siri option for AirPods? I though it was under Notification settings.

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
At first couldn’t connect my AirPods on my iPhone 8...
Bluetooth in Setting said connected... but not true...

I try repairing with no success...

The only way to connect to my AirPods was by the Tiny AirPlay icon in the Music app.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
At first couldn’t connect my AirPods on my iPhone 8...
Bluetooth in Setting said connected... but not true...

I try repairing with no success...

The only way to connect to my AirPods was by the Tiny AirPlay icon in the Music app.

I also had this problem. I had to "forget this device" in Bluetooth settings and repair twice in order for it to work.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner