AirPods Pro deal at Amazon: Save $52 for a limited time!

I don’t know if its just me or what but my email is not consistent since downloading dev beta 6. It appears the mail app won’t retrieve new email periodically. Hmmm...
    Try rebooting your iPhone. I get email all day everyday and the Mail app is working as it should on my end.
    calebt likes this.
    08-09-2019 07:25 AM
    I don’t know if its just me or what but my email is not consistent since downloading dev beta 6. It appears the mail app won’t retrieve new email periodically. Hmmm...
    Been that way since beta one. I listened to Marco Arment on the ATP podcast briefly discuss the new API kit changes that Apple has implemented into the mail app which is the root cause. Probably won’t be back to normal for everyone until the GM drops next month.
    08-09-2019 08:36 AM
    I use exchange on mine and haven't had a single issue with email delivery since the beta cycle started.
    Premium1 likes this.
    08-09-2019 08:52 AM
    SwiftKey is also fixed.
    Hip Hip Hooray! On Public beta 5 as well! That was rather annoying.
    Tartarus and Spencerdl like this.
    08-09-2019 11:50 AM
    Has anyone had issues with gifs not working properly? It's like they behave like live photos. They work on the camera roll and iMessage, but when I upload them to apps like Pocket Files, Box, or Twitter, they don't work. They're unresponsive.
    08-09-2019 03:32 PM
    Is anyone else not getting the Messages read to them when wearing AirPods or PowerBeats Pro? The toggle has even disappeared in control center. :-( Hope it comes back or is a bug. Loved it on walks.
    08-09-2019 07:46 PM
    Mail notifications are being wacky, but the mail app itself is working fine and all of my emails are loading properly.

For some reason the badge is stuck saying I have 2 unread emails (and when I do get new emails and read/delete them, it shows the correct number, but after reading/deleting the badge gets stuck at 2).

Also, within the app the unread folder shows I have one email unread, but I don’t actually have any unread mail.

08-10-2019 01:34 AM
    Having major LTE issues. Data speed has slowed to a crawl since the moment my iPhone booted up with beta 6. All was well immediately preceding installation; afterwards it’s so slow I can barely load a website in under ten minutes. Checked with my carrier, it’s not them. They confirmed nothing is being throttled. Hard Rebooted phone several times. On Wi-Fi, everything works fine.

I’m not saying I know for certain it’s a beta 6 problem, but wanted to post here to see if anyone else is experiencing it. Again, minutes before updating I wasn’t having this issue but was immediately after.

We’re talking like 100Kbps.

I’m running an iPhone X

Cheers
    08-10-2019 06:53 AM
    Having major LTE issues. Data speed has slowed to a crawl since the moment my iPhone booted up with beta 6. All was well immediately preceding installation; afterwards it’s so slow I can barely load a website in under ten minutes. Checked with my carrier, it’s not them. They confirmed nothing is being throttled. Hard Rebooted phone several times. On Wi-Fi, everything works fine.

I’m not saying I know for certain it’s a beta 6 problem, but wanted to post here to see if anyone else is experiencing it. Again, minutes before updating I wasn’t having this issue but was immediately after.

I’m running an iPhone X

Cheers
    Not a single issue noteworthy on my end. Been smooth and most complete beta yet. Running on iPhone XS 256GB
    Premium1 likes this.
    08-10-2019 07:03 AM
    Mail notifications are being wacky, but the mail app itself is working fine and all of my emails are loading properly.

For some reason the badge is stuck saying I have 2 unread emails (and when I do get new emails and read/delete them, it shows the correct number, but after reading/deleting the badge gets stuck at 2).

Also, within the app the unread folder shows I have one email unread, but I don’t actually have any unread mail.

[IMG=295x640]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190810/11e35aa9ce477ca149d05bea6fe32b23.jpg[/url][IMG=295x640]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190810/ea18df1136f6cee341566ff073e8295b.jpg[/url]
    Did you double-check your other folders, specifically the Archive folder to see if you’ve archived any messages that weren’t detected as being read? That happened to me so that’s why I’m asking.
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    08-10-2019 07:04 AM
    Still has random issues with blank email pages, not marking read messages read, and some forms in web pages showing blank pages. Time is running out on getting these bugs fixed! Official release in ~5 weeks now!
    08-10-2019 08:46 AM
    Not a single issue noteworthy on my end. Been smooth and most complete beta yet. Running on iPhone XS 256GB
    Same here. Very stable with no issues aside from a few apps that need updating.
    08-10-2019 10:41 AM
    Music app not working for me.
    08-10-2019 11:10 AM
    Still has random issues with blank email pages, not marking read messages read, and some forms in web pages showing blank pages. Time is running out on getting these bugs fixed! Official release in ~5 weeks now!
    There is a known issue with mail. It has something to do with API kit changes they made to the mail app. My mail has completely stopped. Im having to check via the browser until its fixed. Dev Beta 5 worked for me but Dev Beta 6 Mail is a mess on an iPhone 7 Plus.
    Last edited by lightning8888; 08-10-2019 at 12:04 PM.
    08-10-2019 11:52 AM
    Music app not working for me.
    Mine has worked fine. No issues.
    08-10-2019 12:54 PM
    Still a lot of issues to fix. I agree. The stability this year to the same point in comparison last year is well behind. This beta still has a lot of work in my honest opinion.
    08-10-2019 12:56 PM
    I have "Hey Siri" turned off. Since Thursday, to my surprise, I have triggered "Hey Siri" a couple of times. When I go into settings it's toggled back on. Today I had to toggle it off again.
    08-10-2019 02:27 PM
    I have "Hey Siri" turned off. Since Thursday, to my surprise, I have triggered "Hey Siri" a couple of times. When I go into settings it's toggled back on. Today I had to toggle it off again.
    Same here. And I never keep hey Siri on because it tended to activate often without even saying hey siri. That was also before iOS 13 too so I always kept it off.
    08-10-2019 02:40 PM
    Did you double-check your other folders, specifically the Archive folder to see if you’ve archived any messages that weren’t detected as being read? That happened to me so that’s why I’m asking.
    I did, nothing in archive. Not a huge deal since emails are coming in normally, just weird that the badges are messed up.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-10-2019 05:04 PM

I’m running an iPhone X

Cheers
    So a quick update here. My cellular data issues ARE indeed due to beta 6. I sent a bug report to Apple about it and included my enhanced beta feedback analytics as well as cellular logs and actually got a response. They confirmed that they could see the issue I was describing within my cellular logs and speculated that it’s related to my carrier settings and beta 6 on iPhone X (my model is A1901/NQAN2LL/A 256GB). They are working with my carrier (Bell Canada) to update carrier settings as well as are investigating the root cause to provide a fix in the next beta. They requested some more information from me to send as well.

First time I’ve ever gotten a response from a developer beta bug report.

Cheers
    Last edited by stargazerfr; 08-11-2019 at 10:29 AM.
    scruffypig and Premium1 like this.
    08-11-2019 06:59 AM
    Still hoping for transparent dock since they now have transparent folders.
    08-11-2019 08:18 AM
    Okay is it me or does this beta feel rigged lol. For the first time in 3 days my email just retrieved so far i have 64 emails lol.
    08-11-2019 10:20 AM
    Okay is it me or does this beta feel rigged lol. For the first time in 3 days my email just retrieved so far i have 64 emails lol.
    Rigged. I have to exit and close the app and go back in to pull my emails. It’s getting there
    08-11-2019 10:21 AM
    My push and Exchange accounts are working as designed and push email immediately, but my fetch accounts are not retrieving as per my fetch schedule and I need to manually refresh it to retrieve mail from those accounts.
    08-11-2019 10:28 AM
    My push and Exchange accounts are working as designed and push email immediately, but my fetch accounts are not retrieving as per my fetch schedule and I need to manually refresh it to retrieve mail from those accounts.
    Your right. Hmm... i just turned all my accounts to “Manual” instead of Fetch or Push and things seem to be working now. I will do that until next Beta or GM drops.
    08-11-2019 01:59 PM
61 123