Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
6b491c020cb89f5c918a578b0882313a.jpg

I’ll be downloading tonight.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Fixed the issues with trying to skip music tracks with UConnect steering wheel controls in my Jeep (non-Carplay) that showed up in beta 2.

mphillips828

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Great update for anyone wondering! Been running great so far.

2 questions/issues I have noticed with all iOS 13 beta’s so far are:

1) When viewing an email with a date (link), previously on iOS 12, you could click the link and it would allow you to create a calendar event. In that calendar event it would show “URL - Show in Mail”. And that would link it back to the email with more details needed. iOS 13 is not giving an URL - Show in Mail option when I do this same process...it is a very solid feature that is messing with my productivity.

2) When I download a PDF in iOS Mail app...most information on the PDF is showing dots everywhere.

Anyone else experiencing these? Any fixes?

BBGary

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Great update for anyone wondering! Been running great so far.

2 questions/issues I have noticed with all iOS 13 beta’s so far are:

1) When viewing an email with a date (link), previously on iOS 12, you could click the link and it would allow you to create a calendar event. In that calendar event it would show “URL - Show in Mail”. And that would link it back to the email with more details needed. iOS 13 is not giving an URL - Show in Mail option when I do this same process...it is a very solid feature that is messing with my productivity.

2) When I download a PDF in iOS Mail app...most information on the PDF is showing dots everywhere.

Anyone else experiencing these? Any fixes?

I had this PDF issue on public beta 2 and went back to 12.3. Does anyone else experiences this problem in recent beta ?

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
My issue with the gray white black dual mode wallpaper on iPad is fixed. Just mentioning it here since there's no activity in the iPadOS forum.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
The badge on the mail app is still not working properly for me. It continues to show that there are unread messages after they are deleted.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
So far everything has been pretty smooth for me. One thing I have noticed is my “new message” dot on the messages home screen is now gray, my “send status” bar while sending a message is gray too. My friend is a beta tester on his Xs Max and it is still blue.

rdrum

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
So far, so good with this latest build. I'm no longer having issues with dark/light mode wallpaper switching. I have gotten the "issue" where the Mail app is telling me there's an unread message(s), but when I look into it further, I see that the mail app isn't lying to me - there's unread mail in one or two of the mailboxes (I have four in my Mail app) that didn't show up in the All Inboxes view. Tapping in to the individual inbox of the offending account and deleting the message there "fixes" it. I've reported this bug.

Also, I've found that the Weight Watchers Mobile app ONLY works if it is on a fresh install of the app and you do not try to connect it to Apple Health. Defeats the purpose, I know. But, when you try to enable any of the reporting areas in Apple Health to connect with the Weight Watchers Mobile app, the app will immediately crash and will crash every time you try to open it again. Deleting the app and reinstalling it fixes the crash on load, but don't bother trying to connect it to Health just yet.

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible that the iOS beta could be killing the battery on my watch? I don’t have the watch beta but since I downloaded the PB 3 (I’m on 4 now) the battery drain on my watch has multiplied.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Is it possible that the iOS beta could be killing the battery on my watch? I don’t have the watch beta but since I downloaded the PB 3 (I’m on 4 now) the battery drain on my watch has multiplied.

I don't know about PB3 (no issues) but I noticed yesterday after upgrading to 4 at lunch my watch (not on the beta) was around 50% at bed after being charged overnight. Usually it's around 70% recently. It's also at 82 right now after about 6 hours. I also changed faces yesterday though so maybe the extra stuff on this one is using more battery. Going to swap back for a day and see what happens.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I notice new changes in the share sheets. While they fixed the orange colored app icon badges back to red, I still see orange in other stuff, like the End Call button. It's still orange.

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site

Since this beta, my AW4 battery life is terrible, it doesn’t even last a full day anymore.