Ok guys. I had this answered on a thread before but for some reason I can’t access the thread anymore. Can someone tell me how to get my iPhone to notify me when it’s time to leave for an appointment. I remember it’s pretty easy but for the life of me can’t figure it out.
    07-15-2019 06:20 PM
    Ok guys. I had this answered on a thread before but for some reason I can’t access the thread anymore. Can someone tell me how to get my iPhone to notify me when it’s time to leave for an appointment. I remember it’s pretty easy but for the life of me can’t figure it out.
    When you set up a new event, in the second section where the start and stop times are, there is travel time. Smash that and you will be able to enable it. It will allow you to select one of several times to put in. So if you click one hour for a two o’clock meeting, you will be notified at one o’clock.
    07-15-2019 06:46 PM
    When you set up a new event, in the second section where the start and stop times are, there is travel time. Smash that and you will be able to enable it. It will allow you to select one of several times to put in. So if you click one hour for a two o’clock meeting, you will be notified at one o’clock.
    I thought so but when I did that for 3 events today I got no notification. I was told there was something in settings but couldn’t do it.
    07-15-2019 06:55 PM
    I thought so but when I did that for 3 events today I got no notification. I was told there was something in settings but couldn’t do it.
    Are notifications turned on for Calendar in Settings ?
    07-15-2019 06:59 PM
    Are notifications turned on for Calendar in Settings ?
    Yeah checked that as well. I’ll setup a new one for tomorrow and see what happens.
    07-15-2019 07:51 PM
    You also need to make sure the event's location is properly detected as an address.
    When properly set, on the event details page, when not editing, there should be a map.
    07-15-2019 08:58 PM
    You’re wanting the calendar to do it automatically right? So that when you have a location in there it will tell you something like “Traffic is light, if you leave now...”
    I have mine set like this:

Settings>Calendar >Default Alert Times
    Also make sure your location services are turned on for Calendar.
    If I have an appt. across town it will tell me when to leave and how long it should take to get there.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    07-15-2019 10:42 PM