iOS 13 public beta on primary device

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Developer beta 3 is out so we should be having the public beta 2 any day now. I think I’m going to instal it.

huff825

May 22, 2016
Visit site
So far, running B1 on 7+ since release. Minor glitches here and there, no major issues. Battery life not great, but not atrocious. If minor glitches bother you, wait, if not works well enough. Dark mode is worth it. Have not found an app that doesn’t work.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I wasn’t sure if I would like dark mode,but I do no glitches as of yet. First time I have downloaded beta. I waited for the public. Have had 24 hours. My battery life is ok

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
So far, running B1 on 7+ since release. Minor glitches here and there, no major issues. Battery life not great, but not atrocious. If minor glitches bother you, wait, if not works well enough. Dark mode is worth it. Have not found an app that doesn’t work.

That is great to hear. Have you found any difference in battery charging pattern with Optimised Charging?

huff825

May 22, 2016
Visit site
That is great to hear. Have you found any difference in battery charging pattern with Optimised Charging?

So, I have it turned on and it’s always 100% in the morning. I can’t say for sure it’s even working, but I have not noticed anything different yet.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I wasn’t sure if I would like dark mode,but I do no glitches as of yet. First time I have downloaded beta. I waited for the public. Have had 24 hours. My battery life is ok

Welcome to the beta club...

kn3ap

Jun 30, 2019
Visit site
I also installed it on my 7+. There are few glitchesbfrom time to time. Also I was surpised that battery lasted longer on this version than on iOS 12.3 using it just like everyday. Anyways looks great.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I also installed it on my 7+. There are few glitchesbfrom time to time. Also I was surpised that battery lasted longer on this version than on iOS 12.3 using it just like everyday. Anyways looks great.

Congratulations and welcome to the beta club...:cool:

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
So, I have it turned on and it’s always 100% in the morning. I can’t say for sure it’s even working, but I have not noticed anything different yet.

You can check in the battery settings to see how it’s being charged. Theoretically Optimised charging should stop charging your battery until few hours before you wake up when it will charge to 100%.

iwicked

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site

Wow that’s good to hear.

montecito79

Oct 12, 2017
Visit site
I’ve just reset my X and it works much smoother and faster comparing to iOS 12 and iOS13 before reseting.

Face ID much faster.

kn3ap

Jun 30, 2019
Visit site
Well using it now for a week on a 7+. Does pretty awesome job and doesn't seem to be glitchy or buggy. But there is a problem using my G Home app which doesn't allow me to use it and won't enable WI-FI to setup my G Home Mini again. Also some of the apps does seem to be not fully supported on it but anyways it's okay. But I would anyways go back to 12.3 since this is my only device available and I can't just left my G Home not seted up. Will try different option 'cause the OS itself is okay.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen