iOS 13 Developer Beta 2

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m trying to get the stuff unlocked beta and my phone has been like this for a few days: what do I do?

cf9906ecc1b1e6d2981eb600478014df.jpg

Reboot and see if the update will continue. If not, restart the process.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The more I use the built-in swipe feature, the more I'm impressed with its accuracy.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Crossing my fingers for a beta 3 release tomorrow!!

My iPhoneX has been pretty bulletproof - battery life is up, barely any app crashes, and the UI is QUICK!

My iPad has also been great - a few more crashes than my iPhone and the music app has acted weird a few times (not working completely), but overall my iPad Pro has all but replaced my MacBook Pro. I use my MBP and iMac desktop to control all of my photos and music and to watch media content when home, but as a productivity tool, especially with OneDrive, word, and the new multitasking and desktop level browser, my iPad has proven invaluable!

However, certain apps still only work on an actual computer - for example I’m taking the bar at the end of next month and the computer test-taking software is computer only.

Overall, I’m REALLY hoping for a Catalina update tomorrow... I’ve had quite a few Mac issues. I got my MacBook Pro In March, 15 inch with the middle processor/RAM selection and Catalina has completely nuked my battery life and the computer is SLOW (at times, certain apps like word become unusable because of typing lag). Again, I need this computer for the bar, so I’m hoping we get a great new Catalina update tomorrow...

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Crossing my fingers for a beta 3 release tomorrow!!

My iPhoneX has been pretty bulletproof - battery life is up, barely any app crashes, and the UI is QUICK!

My iPad has also been great - a few more crashes than my iPhone and the music app has acted weird a few times (not working completely), but overall my iPad Pro has all but replaced my MacBook Pro. I use my MBP and iMac desktop to control all of my photos and music and to watch media content when home, but as a productivity tool, especially with OneDrive, word, and the new multitasking and desktop level browser, my iPad has proven invaluable!

However, certain apps still only work on an actual computer - for example I’m taking the bar at the end of next month and the computer test-taking software is computer only.

Overall, I’m REALLY hoping for a Catalina update tomorrow... I’ve had quite a few Mac issues. I got my MacBook Pro In March, 15 inch with the middle processor/RAM selection and Catalina has completely nuked my battery life and the computer is SLOW (at times, certain apps like word become unusable because of typing lag). Again, I need this computer for the bar, so I’m hoping we get a great new Catalina update tomorrow...

iOS has been sweet on my iPhone X. Catalina has been pretty good on my MacBook Pro, but a file that I don’t recall would not delete. I only had perhaps 4 3rd-party apps installed and since I couldn’t associate the file with any of the installed apps, I nuked the hard drive. I erased it and then reformatted it before reinstalling Mojave. I’ll reinstall Catalina later this evening or within the next few days. I’m looking forward to this week’s beta updates.

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
iOS 13 beta 2 on my iPhone 8 is very good and stable !
But iPadOS beta 2 on my iPad-Pro-11 is getting worse every day...
Things that worked fine now don’t...
It reboot and crash more often...
Many very strange things happen now...

Hoping for beta 3 soon !

Last edited:

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
The more I use the built-in swipe feature, the more I'm impressed with its accuracy.

You and I both. I never have cared much for any of those kind of keyboards until now. Its so accurate for me that I am starting to use it now. My only issue now is i forget its built in now :)