What's your favorite new addition in iOS 13?

Aixa 1

Jul 1, 2019
Visit site
I’m looking forward to the single sign in. It’s nice to have one secure way to sign in places. I use Google single sign-in a lot, but I would prefer Apple’s, at least for banking and official personal business.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Dark Mode for me is number 1. Probably the photo editing tools at 2. I didn't like the new keyboard, so I went back to Swiftkey. I guess I should give it more of a road test.

I just enabled the Apple Swipe keyboard and remembered why I stopped using it. It doesn't have an easy way of getting to emojis compared to Swiftkey.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
So I thought it was going to be the swipe function on the keyboard allowing me to try out the Apple keyboard instead of the Google one I've been using. After a couple months on the beta I can't take it anymore and am going back to the Google one. It's not a beta issue, just a general "how it works" issue. It insists on autocorrecting stuff to words that make no sense for what I'm typing and even worse doing it after I've swiped a few words. I.e. it will go back and change the previous word or two and completely change what I'm typing. It's also very insistent repeatedly doing it when I try to go back and fix it. Just can't take this anymore. I remember now seeing similar behavior just typing normally in the past on the stock keyboard so I don't think it's a beta issue

raysivley

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Call filter, Dark Mode & video editing. Having to send vids to iMovie is a pain in the butt. I gave up long ago. I love photos too!!

Edit: Oh & Maps...and sign in lol

What device are you using it on? does it have all the video editing like they showed at the presentation?

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I liked a lot of the little things:
Sign in With Apple
Most used contacts popping up in the Share Sheet
Maps
Day/Week/Month/Year in Photos
Find My- I’m hoping the rumor of tags to go with this is true. If so I’ll buy a slew.
More location privacy.

Is there anyway to remove the most used contacts from the Share Option ??
THANK YOU
Vinny

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox