iOS 13 Developer Beta 1

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Only real issue that is show shopping and not annoying is the mail and message bugs.

Mail doesn’t always display and messages don’t always show up.

Other than that this is a typical beta 1 with reboots and resprings

The new features are great though and I am looking forward to the public release so my kids can play.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Only real issue that is show shopping and not annoying is the mail and message bugs.

Mail doesn’t always display and messages don’t always show up.

Other than that this is a typical beta 1 with reboots and resprings

The new features are great though and I am looking forward to the public release so my kids can play.

Thus far, I haven’t had any issues with the mail app or its messages, but I’ll definitely report back if it ever becomes a problem.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone installed the iOS 13 beta on an iPhone X🅁? If so, how is it performing?

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
This is the first iOS release that has me intrigued enough to sign up for the public beta. Can’t wait until September to try out the final version. Looking forward to hearing people’s opinions on it.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Wondering how many developer betas will be released before the public beta? If the public beta is due out in July, I would think 2-3 developer betas before then.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
My question is why is Apple making us jump thru hoops to download iOS13 Beta 1? To my knowledge it's never been this challenging to get on a Beta.... Seriously??

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
My question is why is Apple making us jump thru hoops to download iOS13 Beta 1? To my knowledge it's never been this challenging to get on a Beta.... Seriously??

Because you’re not a developer.
People that are not developers cry the loudest and complain more about issues with betas.
Apple doesn’t like that.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Because you’re not a developer.
People that are not developers cry the loudest and complain more about issues with betas.
Apple doesn’t like that.

Yeah, I guess past experiences would make this true, but it still hasn't stopped those who really wanted iOS13 Beta 1, Dev or not...Am I right non-Developer Tartarus....LOL

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I guess past experiences would make this true, but it still hasn't stopped those who really wanted iOS13 Beta 1, Dev or not...Am I right non-Developer Tartarus....LOL

You’re only partially right. Apple can now say ‘your own fault. It was not intended for you and we will not put much effort to solve your issue if you end up bricking your device’.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
You’re only partially right. Apple can now say ‘your own fault. It was not intended for you and we will not put much effort to solve your issue if you end up bricking your device’.

You really have forgotten who I am...LOL. Thanks for the info, however I'm well aware of Apple's "disclaimer" Young Padawan.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I’m always amazed at the amount of people who still complain and denounce the dev beta because their favorite 3rd-party apps don’t work with it even though they knew before installing that it was an unfinished product.

With that being said, why wouldn’t Apple make it a bit more difficult to install the iOS 13 dev beta? I don’t really blame ‘em....

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
With that being said, why wouldn’t Apple make it a bit more difficult to install the iOS 13 dev beta? I don’t really blame ‘em....

Because it's really not working as attributed to how many non-Developers are still finding ways to download iOS13 Beta 1.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Because it's really not working as attributed to how many non-Developers are still finding ways to download iOS13 Beta 1.

Yes and no. I mean, those who are dead set on getting it will indeed find a way, but it’ll definitely dissuade some people, especially being that it require either Xcode 11 or macOS Catalina to install.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
EXACTLY this. Regardless of what it takes...LOL. I just wonder how many people in this thread alone are actual Developers vs non-Developers...LOL

Count me among the non-developers with a developer account...(laughing)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen