iOS 13 Developer Beta 1

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The BMW ConnectedDrive app works with iOS 13 so that’s a good start with my 3rd-party apps along with Tapatalk....

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That’s the part that scares me lol

Don’t be afraid. All of the native apps work fine and thus far, I haven’t come across any of “my” installed 3rd-party apps that hasn’t worked. Keeping my fingers crossed....

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Don’t be afraid. All of the native apps work fine and thus far, I haven’t come across any of “my” installed 3rd-party apps that hasn’t worked. Keeping my fingers crossed....

It’s not the natives I’m worried about. I use F5 & Microsoft Remote Desktop when I work from home, so I don’t have to carry my company laptop with me everywhere. I might just wait. It’s too hot to be carrying anything larger than a MacBook Air around LOL

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I have installed xcode11 on Mojave...
Anyone can tell me how to proceed with xcode11 to install iOS 13 on my iPhone 8 ?

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Have to make sure that it is the Xcode 11 beta. Then you would use iTunes as normal. Hold down option and click Check for Updates and then navigate to the location of the .ipsw file. It works and didn't take too long. I clicked Restore instead of Update so I have to set up from scratch.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Have to make sure that it is the Xcode 11 beta. Then you would use iTunes as normal. Hold down option and click Check for Updates and then navigate to the location of the .ipsw file. It works and didn't take too long. I clicked Restore instead of Update so I have to set up from scratch.

You go, girl....(laughing)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
These are the 3rd-party apps that work on my iPhone X running the iOS 13 dev beta.

All of the native iOS apps
1Password
Tapatalk
Gmail
BMW ConnectedDrive
Fantastical
TestFlight
BeWeather
Dropbox
Amazon
Bank of America
USAA
Capital One
Starbucks
NordVPN

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
YouTube TV
Netflix
Hulu
FedEx
UPS
USPS
Scanbot
ExxonMobile
Panera Bread
Chipotle
Google Calendar
Phone.com

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Anyone here running the beta with Dual-Sim able to confirm if iMessage works on both lines or is it something that has to be carried-enabled?

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site

Done !
Thanks Luvesuga !

KenV54

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site

Hi—

Could you or someone do me a favor and use the Safari or Chrome browser to log on to this site:

https://athenanet.athenahealth.com

It’s an electronic health record site that generally won’t open with primary beta versions of iOS. When iOS 12 was in beta before being released, the site would give a message that beta iOS wasn’t supported. With 12.1+ betas it was OK.

I just need to know if it will go to the login screen in iOS or instead just crash. If it opens to the login screen, then enter a short fake username and some made up password. If it tells you the username and/or password is incorrect, then it’s working.

I can’t install the beta if it won’t let me login.

Thank very much!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi—

Could you or someone do me a favor and use the Safari or Chrome browser to log on to this site:

https://athenanet.athenahealth.com

It’s an electronic health record site that generally won’t open with primary beta versions of iOS. When iOS 12 was in beta before being released, the site would give a message that beta iOS wasn’t supported. With 12.1+ betas it was OK.

I just need to know if it will go to the login screen in iOS or instead just crash. If it opens to the login screen, then enter a short fake username and some made up password. If it tells you the username and/or password is incorrect, then it’s working.

I can’t install the beta if it won’t let me login.

Thank very much!

This is what I get

IMG_0004.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR