iOS 13 Developer Beta 1

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Was going to do list of what is working, but it's easier to just put what isn't. All of my everyday apps are working without issues.

Apps that aren't working for me:
StyleSeat (unable to sign in using FB)
Snapchat (works but a bit glitchy)
BiteSquad (closes after launch, but may be related to clicking Don't Allow on Bluetooth popup)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks very much for checking.

Just what I had expected, unfortunately.

Guess I'll have to wait several months to install iOS 13, unless there's some way to spoof iOS 12 within iOS 13, which I doubt.

You’re very welcome, sir.

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
iOS 13 beta 1 on my iPhone 8.
No problem so far, just a bit slower then iOS 12...

The app Slingplayer never work after updating to beta since iOS 7...

It work perfectly now with iOS 13 beta 1 !!!

Cool !

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Just upgraded my iPad 11", so far no issues. I can confirm that F5 Access VPN client works just fine (we use web auth around it), and also tested Microsoft Remote Desktop that also works fine. Love the new volume bar, no longer in the middle of the content you are trying to watch, performance appears very good, no real show stoppers yet.

Here are my apps that I've confirmed at least launch and can perform main functions:

F5 Access VPN, Microsoft Remote Desktop, Spark mail, Telegram, Things 3, Facebook, Microsoft Teams, Plex, Pocket Cast, Prime Video, Mindnode, Microsoft inTune (MDM), 1password, Kayo, Westpac, Facebook Messenger, Netflix, Cisco Jabber (make video).

Issues I've found
Feedly has a scrolling issue, just choose smooth scrolling not paged and all is fixed.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Hell has frozen over, pointing device support works reasonably well. Paired a bluetooth Logitech MX Master and also my Magic Trackpad (paired by plugging in a lightening cable), both worked well. It's rather hidden in Settings/Accessibility/Touch/Assistive Touch.

This beta so far is rock solid, battery life seems reasonable and nothing is getting in my way.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I don’t load Mac betas so I went the route of installing Xcode beta then I was able to update phone via iTunes. No problem installing on either iPhone Xs or iPad 11” pro.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I have it installed on my iPad, dark mode turned on immediately, and I think I’ll have to switch back to stock Mail when it’s stable enough to load onto my iPhone, you know, because dark mode.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
All set up, took awhile for the downloads, swipe keyboard is a bonus loving the dark mode too. starting to install apps now. I don't use to many third party apps so it should be a smooth transition.

Jake Aronoff

Jun 4, 2019
Visit site
Everything is running fine after installing post installation of Xcode 11 beta. The only issue I have is I am not able to connect to the App Store. I'm only able to update apps. Please ping me in here if you find a solution.

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Everything is running fine after installing post installation of Xcode 11 beta. The only issue I have is I am not able to connect to the App Store. I'm only able to update apps. Please ping me in here if you find a solution.

Also having this same issue.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Also having this same issue.

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.PNG

IMG_0012.jpg

Note: I had to select the "retry" option a couple of times, but as you can see, it works.