Who’s taking the iOS 13 plunge?

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Probably gonna do the public betas again. Did it last year for iOS 12 and it was well worth it to me, though I don't remember offhand what new feature it was that I was really after that made me do it.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Depends on how it’s running for all of the super early adopters. I might install on my iPad Pro if iPadOS is included in the beta.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Last years beta experience was really buggy for me. I'm going to hold off for a while on this one. There really isn't enough in iOS for me to be intrigued at the moment, although the Dark Theme did look nice.

iPadOS is a different story though....:cool:

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Not installing today for sure. Will probably wait until end of the week/next week to see how the early adopters fare before putting it on my XS.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Nice to see that dual-sim will now allow Facetime and iMessage for both lines instead of having the option to only choose one.

This is my biggest gripe. I answer iMessages from whatever device is in my hands but I can’t do that with half the messages I’m trying to reply from on my XS. My X is perfect LOL

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Last years beta experience was really buggy for me. I'm going to hold off for a while on this one. There really isn't enough in iOS for me to be intrigued at the moment, although the Dark Theme did look nice.

iPadOS is a different story though....:cool:

Hmm I don't remember any really nasty stuff with the public betas last year. I know there were one or two minor (to me) annoyances in the early ones then it was pretty smooth. However thinking about it more I think you're right. With the split in OS's I might just do the iPadOS public beta instead since that will have a lot more changes.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I did indeed take the plunge and thus far, all is well. Of course, I restored as a new device.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I’m going to wait and keep track of the performance of early betas. Then I might put it on my 6s. Probably won’t put it on my XR until the official release.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I've been reading through the comments on this thread. Can someone clarify if the dock is transparent? (Clarify/Transparent... see what I did there?) :D