Restarting after setting Wallpaper

porier91

May 23, 2017
Visit site
Probably just a pesky bug, but has anyone’s phone restarted after setting a wallpaper? Doesn’t happened all the time but it is annoying when it does happen. I’m on iOS 12.2 iPhone XS Max.

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Probably just a pesky bug, but has anyone’s phone restarted after setting a wallpaper? Doesn’t happened all the time but it is annoying when it does happen. I’m on iOS 12.2 iPhone XS Max.

Happened to me on my X and on my XS Max.

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Have seen this on my XS Max. It only happened once so I haven thought about it until now. Don't remember if it happened before IOS 12 or after

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Nope this hasn't happened to my Xs Max, but I do remember a couple of times with my 7 Plus on iOS 11

porier91

May 23, 2017
Visit site
Well, if you haven't updated to iOS 12.2 you may want to because apparently, there was a fix to this issue in one of the recent updates. If you are on 12.2, then you should submit a feedback report directly to Apple.

I missed typed, I am on iOS 12.2. It doesn’t really bother me. Kinda used to it by now. Hopefully with iOS 12.3 around the corner it will iron out the last of pesky bugs.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I missed typed, I am on iOS 12.2. It doesn’t really bother me. Kinda used to it by now. Hopefully with iOS 12.3 around the corner it will iron out the last of pesky bugs.

It's possible you have one or more apps using too much resources. Try swiping out any suspect apps, then do a hard reset (reboot). If that doesn't work, try Reset All Settings.

Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.

porier91

May 23, 2017
Visit site
It's possible you have one or more apps using too much resources. Try swiping out any suspect apps, then do a hard reset (reboot). If that doesn't work, try Reset All Settings.

Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.

I clear apps constantly. I don’t believe that is the cause.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2