Ring Doorbell Notifications

facecard

May 16, 2017
Visit site
I have an iPhone 8 running 12.3. I am using a Ring Doorbell 2. I am not getting any notifications on my phone and other iOS devices including two Mac desktops. Everything was working fine before. After I charged the battery and I discovered I was not getting any notifications. Obviously I went through the basic troubleshooting steps to figure it out. I was never able to find a solution. I did look at the system health and it appears normal. The battery has a good charge and RSSI is good as well.

The Doorbell firmware is up to date and Ring App is 5.11.2. On my iPhone 8 running 12.3, all of the notifications are ON.

Does anyone else use a Ring Doorbell 2 and experience a notification issue?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I have an iPhone 8 running 12.3. I am using a Ring Doorbell 2. I am not getting any notifications on my phone and other iOS devices including two Mac desktops. Everything was working fine before. After I charged the battery and I discovered I was not getting any notifications. Obviously I went through the basic troubleshooting steps to figure it out. I was never able to find a solution. I did look at the system health and it appears normal. The battery has a good charge and RSSI is good as well.

The Doorbell firmware is up to date and Ring App is 5.11.2. On my iPhone 8 running 12.3, all of the notifications are ON.

Does anyone else use a Ring Doorbell 2 and experience a notification issue?

Reset the doorbell to its factory Settings and start from scratch.

facecard

May 16, 2017
Visit site
I did try that and didn't fix the issue. In fact I received a new doorbell and new battery. Brand new doorbell plus battery and I still have problems.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I had this problem once. I turned everything off, reset the parameters and turned everything back on again. Fixed it and haven’t had trouble since.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2