iOS 12.3 developer beta 2 is live

Status
Not open for further replies.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Side note, IPSW's FTW. My screen freezes are gone. Everything opens immediately and I can use it immediately. I'm feeling good about reinstalling via the IPSW.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Does this Beta have a "Dark Theme"? If not, call me when that happens....LOL

Dark Mode is not something I’m waiting for. I know for a fact that I will try it out for a few seconds to never use it again, if Apple ever introduces it in iOS.
In my not so humble opinion Dark Mode is extremely overrated.
Don’t expect me to call you, either.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Dark Mode is not something I’m waiting for. I know for a fact that I will try it out for a few seconds to never use it again, if Apple ever introduces it in iOS.
In my not so humble opinion Dark Mode is extremely overrated.
Don’t expect me to call you, either.

Interesting that you would say that Dark Mode is overrated as more and more apps seem to be adapting a form of a Dark Mode on/in their apps. I think maybe you're underrating Dark Mode. Just curious, but I bet your one of those rare people that also likes a white face watch and looking into the Sun for long periods of time...LOL

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Interesting that you would say that Dark Mode is overrated as more and more apps seem to be adapting a form of a Dark Mode on/in their apps. I think maybe you're underrating Dark Mode. Just curious, but I bet your one of those rare people that also likes a white face watch and looking into the Sun for long periods of time...LOL

Nah, my watch face is black
1a174d79fe26ecfd6363c9ee7a26180e.jpg

And I have made it an habit too stare in the sun for at least 5 minutes a day.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the app?

Yes. There were a few FC after reloading but it's working.
All the stored locations are gone (of course) but at least it does work.
Thought this was worth mentioning as this app has never given me a fit in all the days of dev betas from forever.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm running this beta and my homepod says that "something is up with your Apple Music Account" when I ask it to play music. Is this because my iPhone is on a beta and the homepod is not? Is there either a way to get this to work?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm running this beta and my homepod says that "something is up with your Apple Music Account" when I ask it to play music. Is this because my iPhone is on a beta and the homepod is not? Is there either a way to get this to work?

I recall that happening to me once, but I can't remember what I did to solve it, but I do know it was something simple. Maybe a reboot of my iPhone or verifying that iCloud Music Library was enabled. Give both a try and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox