iOS 12.2 Official Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
How are your phones running on 12.2 ?

Why is it that when I have my phone set to “manual, no automatic upgrade” it still downloads and installs newer IOS upgrades?

Humm, I find that interesting. I also have mine set for manual and I haven't had a problem. In order to update your Apple devices have to be plugged in and on Wifi, and it also gives you a notification.
91e662e24d5e12b03b459d5628763e0a.jpg

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
How are your phones running on 12.2 ?

Fine.

Why is it that when I have my phone set to “manual, no automatic upgrade” it still downloads and installs newer IOS upgrades?

In my experience, the iOS device will always eventually download an iOS update, and then prompt you to install, usually within a couple of weeks of release. If you chose not to install, it shows a badge on the settings icon until you install it.

montecito79

Oct 12, 2017
Visit site
Few weeks from now I occasionally dont have sound in the phone, I dont hear person who I am talking to. But speakerphone works fine.
When I restart phone it is ok for some time.

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
is anyone noticing the auto safari login with autofill doesn't work. I have noticed it will fill the boxes like before but doesn't always login automatically. works fantastically well on the Mac though

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
is anyone noticing the auto safari login with autofill doesn't work. I have noticed it will fill the boxes like before but doesn't always login automatically. works fantastically well on the Mac though

It’s always depended on the web site or app I’m using. Seems not all of them support the feature.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

Nope. I just tried it (I use 1Password for almost everything, but have a few logins in iCloud Keychain.) The website 23andme logged me right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods