iOS 12.2 Official Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone noticed the AppleCare information on the About page being different than it was when you updated to iOS 12.2. When I first updated it said that I had AppleCare. Now, it says that I have AppleCare and it renews on 2/5/20. Then underneath that it says that I have 12 days remaining to add AppleCare to this iPhone.

I know I have AppleCare. I’m on a monthly subscription. In fact, I just received an email receipt this morning.

It’s a little confusing.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone noticed the AppleCare information on the About page being different than it was when you updated to iOS 12.2. When I first updated it said that I had AppleCare. Now, it says that I have AppleCare and it renews on 2/5/20. Then underneath that it says that I have 12 days remaining to add AppleCare to this iPhone.

I know I have AppleCare. I’m on a monthly subscription. In fact, I just received an email receipt this morning.

It’s a little confusing.

I pay the monthly, but I’m not seeing that part about the remaining days.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have noticed the battery draining much faster on my Xs Max after updating?! Anyone else?

Thus far, the battery level appears to be the same as it was prior to updating....Oh wait...Wrong thread. I’m on the 12.3 dev beta 1.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I checked my AppleCare subscription I do have it on all my lines. I guess it’s just a bug.

I have regular AppleCare+ and it's reporting the correct date. However, when you tap it, it says on the next screen that the expiration date is estimated,though, again, on mine, the date is correct. I’m thinking that this is version 0.9, that they’ll get it better over time.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I updated my X,  watch series 4 and iPad. All is running smooth.

As for my X - News app is working fine, favorites are in proper order and battery life is fine.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
My only issue with mostly black wallpapers is that I have some apps with black icons that sort of disappear. (Sonos, Uber, Verizon, even the Wallet app) and they look a little odd to me.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
My only issue with mostly black wallpapers is that I have some apps with black icons that sort of disappear. (Sonos, Uber, Verizon, even the Wallet app) and they look a little odd to me.

I have some icons with black backgrounds also and I actually love that look.
b3fc761a9bcddc9f2878ca9caec39c6d.jpg

Bring on the Dark Theme Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox