Email notification badges not working

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
My email notification badges are not working consistently. It’s been hit and miss for awhile. I’ve checked all notifications, rebooted my device, turned off badges and turned them back on. Any suggestions?

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
My email notification badges are not working consistently. It’s been hit and miss for awhile. I’ve checked all notifications, rebooted my device, turned off badges and turned them back on. Any suggestions?

Since the last update, mine don't work at all- just on email

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
What is your email service? Is it set to push, fetch, or automatic, and, if it’s fetch, how long between checking for mail?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
What is your email service? Is it set to push, fetch, or automatic, and, if it’s fetch, how long between checking for mail?

I have 3 email services. Gmail, AOL and a work Exchange account. Gmail and AOL are set to fetch every 15 minutes, the Exchange account is pushed.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
A few things I might check:

Settings/Cellular. Is mail turned on?

I might also think about deleting the mail accounts and them adding them back, to see if that makes it better. (Maybe corruption in the data storage for the account?)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
A few things I might check:

Settings/Cellular. Is mail turned on?

I might also think about deleting the mail accounts and them adding them back, to see if that makes it better. (Maybe corruption in the data storage for the account?)

Mail is turned on under Cellular. I think I’ll try deleting the email accounts. I think my personal accounts are better than my work account. I might have to wait until Monday to delete my work email account.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner