For many of us, iOS 13 has been very stable. Sure there have been quirks here and there, but not anything worth getting upset about, in my opinion. Heck, I’d argue that many of those who were complaining about various issues were doing so because of the money shelled out on their new iPhone, i.e, I just spent $1,000 on this device and my Instagram app isn’t working after updating to iOS x.x? What the heck!....(laughing)
    Ah man, and the new dark mode on Instagram looks really good.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-14-2019 06:12 PM
    Ah man, and the new dark mode on Instagram looks really good.
    (Laughing)...
    taz323 likes this.
    10-14-2019 06:13 PM
    For many of us, iOS 13 has been very stable. Sure there have been quirks here and there, but not anything worth getting upset about, in my opinion. Heck, I’d argue that many of those who were complaining about various issues were doing so because of the money shelled out on their new iPhone, i.e, I just spent $1,000 on this device and my Instagram app isn’t working after updating to iOS x.x? What the heck!....(laughing)
    That may be true for some users. Just not this one. Apple knew they were flaws from the get go but shoved it out anyway with another update planned a week later. And now here we are. Don’t get me wrong I love apple products just not a fan of the new iOS (so far)
    10-14-2019 06:36 PM
    That may be true for some users. Just not this one. Apple knew they were flaws from the get go but shoved it out anyway with another update planned a week later. And now here we are. Don’t get me wrong I love apple products just not a fan of the new iOS (so far)
    Oh it’s definitely true for some users, but don’t misunderstand me. I know there are a lot of legitimate gripes about it and I’ve said on numerous occasions that I cannot understand how the same iOS version can be almost perfect on one device and wreak havoc on another. It blows my mind.
    10-14-2019 07:11 PM
    Oh it’s definitely true for some users, but don’t misunderstand me. I know there are a lot of legitimate gripes about it and I’ve said on numerous occasions that I cannot understand how the same iOS version can be almost perfect on one device and wreak havoc on another. It blows my mind.
    Yes that is mind boggling. Most of my issues are happening within the native apps not third party apps. If it were the opposite I would probably be more tolerant.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-14-2019 07:27 PM
    Well, phones can be set up differently. Different apps, wallpapers, settings. I’m sure that may have something to do about it.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-14-2019 07:43 PM
    Well, phones can be set up differently. Different apps, wallpapers, settings. I’m sure that may have something to do about it.
    I’m sure the way some devices are configured play a role in the problems they are having.
    TgeekB likes this.
    10-14-2019 10:22 PM
    I find ios13 buggy AF but it still beats the pants off of anything Android has come up with so... 🤷🏻*♀️
    kataran likes this.
    10-16-2019 12:27 PM
    I find ios13 buggy AF but it still beats the pants off of anything Android has come up with so... *
    And it’s strange. I don’t have any bugs. What are you buggers? Lol. The only one I know I had was dropping calls during the 1st 2 weeks of owning the pro max.
    10-16-2019 12:39 PM
84 ... 234