iOS 12.1.1 Official Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
iOS 12.1.1 has been released

Is this the longest you’ve been on an official version in a while?

I’m actually still on the last dev beta. Heck, I can’t recall the last time I was actually on an official release version....

ebrandwein

Oct 3, 2000
Visit site
Re: iOS 12.1.1 has been released

Was the battery icon for wireless headphones there before the update. I don't remember seeing it earlier?

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site

I have an exchange account setup. You’re saying if I create a sub-folder and set it up for a new email to go directly to it, it’s supposed to show a badge?

Yup. In iOS 11 and prior it would trigger a badge icon notification as long as you set up push for the folders too. Now it's a known issue where only primary inbox on exchange in iOS 12 gets a badge. For me that's almost a deal breaker..I have about 100 sub folders with rules setup for all...

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

Yup. In iOS 11 and prior it would trigger a badge icon notification as long as you set up push for the folders too. Now it's a known issue where only primary inbox on exchange in iOS 12 gets a badge. For me that's almost a deal breaker..I have about 100 sub folders with rules setup for all...

I just tried it and I didn't get the badge.

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I’m actually still on the last dev beta. Heck, I can’t recall the last time I was actually on an official release version....

I had to remove the beta profiles and install the public releases on my iPhoneX and AW4 to get access to the ECG app. I did the same to my iPad Pro 12.9 too, just for good measure. I’ll reinstall the profiles later once I get everything working right, and once new beats become available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice