Text Replacement keeps coming back

tikchowdhurry

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
this is going to sound funny but many years ago I built numerous text replacements in the keyboard settings. And many years ago I deleted all of them and syncd/backed up my phone with all the text replacements delete it. But at some point, many times over the years, I notice these text replacements occurring when I’m typing. So I go check keyboard settings and lo and behold all those unique text replacements are back. Every single one of them. so I immediately delete all of them once again, and eventually I notice they were all back in there, even though I make sure to sink in back up my phone with the replacements deleted every time I do it. I don’t back up to the cloud. Only to iTunes. Does anybody have any idea how these text replacements keep getting re-loaded in my settings?
Thank you!

tikchowdhurry

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
no. after deleting the replacements i sync/backup my fone, but i don’t restore from backup. so theres no way itunes can be reloading that setting. unless im mistaken i dont believe those text replacements are atored in itune, like music or photos, to be reloaded to the fone every time i sync.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73