So Apple Books is not a great user experience. For some bizarre reason Apple decided to bury purchased audiobooks three sub menus deep. Why?? Audiobooks deserve a dedicated app...

Audible does this right. All My purchased audiobooks show up on screen when I open the app. Tap on a title to download. Easy peasy.

I’d like to use Apple software exclusively, but iTunes seems so outdated. End rant.
    11-07-2018 09:00 PM
    So Apple Books is not a great user experience. For some bizarre reason Apple decided to bury purchased audiobooks three sub menus deep. Why?? Audiobooks deserve a dedicated app...

Audible does this right. All My purchased audiobooks show up on screen when I open the app. Tap on a title to download. Easy peasy.

I’d like to use Apple software exclusively, but iTunes seems so outdated. End rant.
    Welcome to iMore!! Hope you enjoy the forums & post often.

As an avid reader, I’d honestly never expect Apple to get the Books app right. I do agree that it leaves much to be desired, but it’s not their focus!! Most people that read a lot & listen to audiobooks reach for a kindle or kobo, and listen to audiobooks on those e-readers or in a specialized app such as Audible. If you’d like to provide feedback to Apple, the link is below.

https://www.apple.com/feedback/#mn_p
    11-07-2018 11:50 PM
    I use Libby for my audio books since I get them from the library
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-08-2018 04:39 AM
    I use Libby for my audio books since I get them from the library
    I use Libby for e-books, never even thought to borrow audiobooks. I might have to check it out...thanks for this!!
    11-08-2018 05:50 PM
    Welcome to iMore

App of the Day: Libby, by OverDrive https://itunes.apple.com/us/story/id...mUvbUpU3106695

Enjoy and Post Often
    nikkisharif likes this.
    11-08-2018 07:35 PM